• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gettin back on Creatine..Which one?

Mike141

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About to go back on some creatine...Which brand should I go with? I have used Betagen, Phosogen in the past and the results were ok, but I would like something better. Thanks!

I'd recommend Optimum Creatine Powder or Now Foods Creatine Powder. I would not recommend buyingChampion's Creatine Xtreme. CCXT doesn't dissolve well at all, and the taste is nearly unbearable. I didn't even finish the bottle after like 3 weeks, I switched back to Optimum Creatine and began seeing better results.

Whats happens if you dont take a micronized creatine with a high GI drink or something?

You don't need a high GI drink to get benefits from creatine. Mixing it with water will produce good results too.

The time to take creatine with a high GI carb is post-workout with carbs and protein. This has been shown to be the best way to maximize creatine absorption.

Originally posted by Mike141
About to go back on some creatine...Which brand should I go with? I have used Betagen, Phosogen in the past and the results were ok, but I would like something better. Thanks!

I've tried Betagen also. Didn't like it all that much. Do you respond well to creatine?

You should try SwoleV.2 by Syntrax. You can purchase it through www.1fast400.com I believe for $27 which is cheaper than buying it direct from Syntrax.

Last edited:
I would just make sure the company is reputable because you want to make sure your getting what you paid for.

My personal fav: Creatine HSC by AST sports science. You can find it at the bulknutrition website.

IML Gear Cream!
I use TRAC Creatine by MHP. Its pretty good. I cant compare it to Phosphagen because I have never used it.

ast sport science.. i can say that its the best ive ever used.

Creatine does not bother my body much, I just want to make sure that I am getting a good, working product because there are so many out there to choose from. I think I will try the AST. Thanks

any micronized creatine monohydrate or Sans V12

AST is the best by far.... that's my opinion atleast.

I really like Swole V2 the tany punch taste great. Just keep in mind it may be better to just get unflavored. That way after a workout it won't mess up the taste of your shake. Unless you don't mind a shake, and a huge glass of water to take the swole

Back