• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

shoulder pain

brennan

Focused
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey I got this pain in my shoulder when i raise my arm...mostly when i raise to the side...like im doin laterals...wat could it be? it couldnt be a tear i dont think bcs. that would be real painful i'm guessin? strained? i can lift thru it but i'm wondering if i should? i dont want to do any real damage to it? how would i get it checked out? this sucks

How did this happen first of all, so i can analyze better?

rest it....most likely, there's nothing wrong with it, follow the RICE therapy....

then start out lightly w/ laterals....

stay away from any barbell presses....

Originally posted by 22"bi's
How did this happen first of all, so i can analyze better?

rest it....most likely, there's nothing wrong with it, follow the RICE therapy....

then start out lightly w/ laterals....

stay away from any barbell presses....

I honestly dont know how it happened..I dont think it just happened...more gradual pain...I prob should rest it..but I hate not being in the gym...I did back tonight and it felt good...i think i'll just stay away from presses like u said and away from laterals...i'm guessin its my rotator cuff cuz it hurts when i raise it to the side

shoulder pain is very common among BBuilders, nothing to get too worried about...

Frank Zane actually had shoulder problems but he worked through it with lite weights....and the dude is still ripped...life habits my friend...its a constant struggle....

ya i'll just work thru it...i'm far from a bodybuilder tho...haha

There's so many things that can cause shoulder pain. Rotator cuff, A/C joint, bone spurs, ...

Start with doing rotator cuff exercises and stop any exercices that cause pain. If it doesn't clear up in 3-4 weeks, go see a doctor. A bad shoulder will limit what you can do. Take it seriously.

1.5 years ago I developed pain in my left shoulder after doing front and side laterals. They thought that it was rotator cuff problems but eventually (with surgery) they discovered that there were "growths" under the A/C joint that were grinding into my rotator cuff. They removed them along with the A/C/ joint and my left shoulder is as good as new.

Back