• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shaving with Big Arms

Phred

On a journey.......
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you guys with big arms shave? My arms are getting bigger and I am finding it difficult to apply shaving cream to my face. Let alone scratch my neck or turn down the collar of my shirts. My arms are 17-1/2 inches and I am wondering how in the heck I am going to shave if my arms get to 20 inches. I mean I cannot be the only one with this problem. I can always stop shaving (been there done that). Should I get a brush and start applying the shaving cream with it and attach a long handle to my razor?:shrug:

I think that the 5 year study for this problem is not done yet.

Man, you must have some really short arms.

I figure if I keep going in 5 years I just may have 20-inch arms. However, I do have short arms. I am 5'7" and 210lbs with 26% BF. It is as if I am no longer flexable. I am finding it hard to reach around my back to loop my belt on my pants. I just wanted to know if this is a normal thing for folks getting bigger. I am by no means HUGE, and that is what I am trying to figure out; What do really HUGE guys do? How are they impacted when it comes to some of the simple things I now take for granted, that I may not be able to do in the future if I continue to grow? Button the collar on my shirts, wash the back of my neck, etc.

Loose some fat. That will help.

Will it? Does it matter if the arms are fat or muscle? I figured that the fat would be softer and allow more squish if you will than muscle. :confused: I was at 35% BF and am down to 26% with a ways to go. I have actully gained weight (from 195 to 210), and lost 9% BF. So I am heading in the right direction. My goal is to be down to 15% BF in 6 months. I guess I will just have to see what it is like in 6 months. My short arms, my BF or both.:shrug:

Well, I really dont think it will help too much, but it will help some. I am 5'8" and 197Lbs. I have roughly 10%bf and it is hard for me to reach sometimes. Maybe try stretching, or a yoga class?

I have never been real limber even as a kid. you are prolly on the mark with more stretching and possibly yoga. I do not do any stretching. I will look into yoga. they actually have a group of folks at work who get together at noon for yoga once a week. way to easy. thanks for the input.

this is the MOST ludicris post I have ever read. Pal please, you think your arms are so big you can't even lift your hands to your face to shave, give me a break! Why don't you cut down your extremely high BF down to a normal range and you won't have to worry about that. Your arms will shrink significantly when you cut anyways.

gr81 be nice :finger:

or i will have to punish you :whip:

I have a similar problem with something else being to big.

Originally posted by Phred
How do you guys with a big **** shave? My **** is getting bigger and I am finding it difficult to apply shaving cream to my *****. Let alone scratch my ***** or turn down the collar of my pants. My **** is 17-1/2 inches and I am wondering how in the heck I am going to shave my ***** if my **** gets to 20 inches.

i have this problem,
but for me, erase arms, and insert:
****=dick
*****=balls

bro, you can't be serious. you're arms arent THAT big that you can't shave, come on now. mine are the same size and they look like kickstands.

I get my girlfriend to shave the parts I cant reach...thanks baby!!!

when she isnt around I actually do attach my razor to a contraption that I made to reach the hard-to-reach areas....maybe i can sell you one...$39.95 plus shipping and handling...lol

Believe it or not, i can reach near enough all bodyparts with a razor (including whole of upper back)

The joys of being super flexible :D

Back