• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about cycling.

BruceWayNE

I won't lose til I lose
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on my final and fourth week of M1t. I was wondering if I can go on 6oxo and milk thistle for two weeks, start 4ad for two weeks following that, then go back into m1t. That way I have given my body a month off of M1t, but can continue to make gains and not lose any gains I've made. Is this alright?

You need to have some blood work done before you jump right back into another cycle.

Regardless, you better have some serious shit like nolva on hand once you finally come off, because something like 6-oxo probably won't cut it after being on a PH for at least 8 out of 10 weeks.

Time on= Time off.

Alright so take the full four weeks off. Instead of adding 4ad the last two.

I support the blood work suggestion! Most likely your OK, but M1T is serious stuff. I just had a physical 2 weeks post M1T cycle and my kidneys were a little out of wack. I like many others experienced lower back pain while on my cycle. I choice to ignore it at the time, but now I think it was the M1T. I had another blood test the other day and my kidneys are improving, but not back to normal yet. BTW, I have always been VERY healthy - Never had a problem with blood work. I feel confident everything will be OK and will most likely do another M1T cycle, but I'll be watching things very closely next time. I agree with the Nolvadex suggestion too, but make sure your comfortable with the legal issues.

Thanx for the help. I'm having good results with the m1t. I have gained 15 pounds so far and every one is really impressed with how big I've gotten. I don't wanna lose any of it. I was hoping I could get up to about 225, so when I come off, I would be cool at around 210 or 215. I'm 200 now. I've been trying to get to the 200 mark forever, the closest I've ever gotten is 185. So I feel Real good right now.

Honestly I think you should include the PCT as time on....makeing your time off about 8 weeks starting from when PCT ends..

Its a personal rule i use....I mainly use it because while PCT isnt gonna make you stronger, it still is messing with your endocrine system...

Back