• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arm Training

nmuriqi

Swelling up
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently training my arms on the same day. Do you guys think i should train one mucle first, then the other, or do you think i should alternate training bis and tris. Meaning do one excersise for bis, then one for tris, then bis etc...

I do triceps then biceps. I may try alternating though just for kicks.

I do triceps, biceps, and finish with forearms. However, it probably can't hurt too much to switch around the order. Also, I prefer to finish one muscle before moving onto the next, but I have done the alternating lifts method and it works too. I find that finishing one muscle before moving to the next is more effective, but variety is important. No reason you can't do the occasional session alternating the lifts.

Thats how I train my arms. Bicep exercise then tricep exercise with no rest from bi's to tri's then a short rest.

Most of the time I do tri's then bi's. But occasionally I superset a tri movement, along with a bi movement. CG bench press supersetted with barbell curls for example, works great as a shock.

Originally posted by Jezziah
Doing supersets of Bi/tri exercises and then resting is always good for a variation and gives you a sick pump.:flex:

Speaking of "Arm Pump"
I always lose mine if I work my arms with extreme intensity. Mainly the bicep.....
In other words I start my arm routine, get the pump, and if I keep working them hard, I lose my pump. Like a baloon popped or something.....
What's up with that?

supersets are cool. I toss them in every now and then. I'll even toss in a day where I'll do trisets for the day. I always change up what i do as far as excersices go for my arms but I'll always do triceps before biceps cuz the one time I did do biceps before triceps and i had a had time going through the workout do to the fact that most movments for triceps involve some bicep work. but thats just my thought on the subject.

Originally posted by DEF Bungis
Speaking of "Arm Pump"
I always lose mine if I work my arms with extreme intensity. Mainly the bicep.....
In other words I start my arm routine, get the pump, and if I keep working them hard, I lose my pump. Like a baloon popped or something.....
What's up with that?
I have that same sort of feeling when my biceps have fully warmed up. Experiment on a few things to get that pump back again. Higher reps, supersets, maybe...

when i took NO2 i remember i had a pump so intense i had to stop the wokrour it hurt like a bitch, it was cool but at the same time it hurt it was really really intense i could feel my blood just rushing thru my arms, happened only once tho...

IML Gear Cream!
Does a good pump mean the muscle has been Thoroughly worked??

no, a good pump doesnt mean that you had a great workout, but ofcourse it doesnt also mean that you jsut stod there cheking out asses.....

I switch it up. TRI'S/BI'S or BACK/BI'S + CHEST/TRI'S : BACK/BI'S day really gets my biceps pumped. Start with back obviously then work your biceps. Great pumps. Same with CHEST/TRI'S. Again, I suggest you just rotate the way, how you work muscle groups.

Originally posted by DEF Bungis
Does a good pump mean the muscle has been Thoroughly worked??

It means you have a lot of blood in the muscle, you can achieve this by doing 100 reps with a little pink dumbell too - but it wont probably do much for muscle growth.

Originally posted by nmuriqi
I'm currently training my arms on the same day. Do you guys think i should train one mucle first, then the other, or do you think i should alternate training bis and tris. Meaning do one excersise for bis, then one for tris, then bis etc...

I change it up from workout to workout one day I'll do bi's then tris others I'll do tris first. Once a month or so I'll pick 3 movments for each and do alternating sets (not supersets). For example I'll do a set of curls and then a set of scull crushers. Taking time to catch my breath between. Then go to the next 2 movments. Just to break up the routine not very often.

Back