PDA

View Full Version : routine while on gear

Skate67
03-11-2004, 09:23 PM
I'm entering my second week of 300mg test and 200mg deca and it just occured to me that my routine might need to be changed. I currently do:

Monday: 3 chest / 3 leg (which is just stupid)
Tuesday: OFF
Wednesday: 3 back / 2-3 bicep
Thursday: OFF
Friday: 3 shoulder / 2-3 tricep
Satuday: OFF
Sunday: repeat

I'm an ecto and im trying to mass up as much as possible

I was considering doing

Monday: 4 shoulder
Tuesday: 4 leg / 2-3 bicep
Wednesday: 4 back
Thursday: 3-4 tricep
Friday: OFF
Satuday: OFF
Sunday: repeat

(counts are number of exercises that interchange to keep receptors fresh :thumb: )

Just wondering if that would be pushing it and maybe even overtraining. The rep pattern is usually a warmup set which is really light, then 10-8-6-4 increasing the weight each time.

Please gimme advice (critism is very good too) cuz suddenly im not so sure about myself :(

Thanks in advance

gr81
03-11-2004, 10:02 PM
yo dude, you need to bumb up that test dosage for real. 300mgs ain't gonna cut it. you need to be at least at 500 IMO, at least! why would you run such a low dosage?

Skate67
03-11-2004, 10:05 PM
well im a really small guy for starters..... and its my first cycle and i just wanna see how i react to the stuff. just playin it safe

Mudge
03-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Post #177 I started listing my routine if you feel like reading it.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26745&perpage=30&pagenumber=6

gr81
03-11-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by ST240
well im a really small guy for starters..... and its my first cycle and i just wanna see how i react to the stuff. just playin it safe

If your a small guy then why can't you make gains naturally? My point is that what you call "playin it safe" is in reality just a waste of money bro. When your dose is so low that it is basically a theraputic dose like your basically is, then it does more harm then good for you when its all said and done. With a dose that low, all that is going to be accomplished id you are going to throw off balance you natural hormone level, yet the dose is not high enough to illlicit any real anabolic gains. Thats my point, I am not trying to rag on you at all, this is just important to understand. With teh steroids, it should either be all or nothing. Don't just half-ass it b/c you are afraid to get your feet wet. If you don't want to see lots of gains as a result of running a good sized cycle, then why are you on drugs? it sound to my like you could accomplish what you want to naturally and you are just taking the easy road! anyways that just my two cents. Good luck man

Just a guy
03-12-2004, 07:32 AM
dude... he's small... He probably has tried over and over to make gains.... It would make more since if he was fat.. most fat people can put on muscle.

ST... Sounds good but most juicers stick to the 1 body part a day routine... like ARM.. Chest.. shoulders(traps)... BACK.. and LEGS..

just for the simple fact that you get in ALOT of sets and you have a week to rest the Muscle... That routine works very well with strength trainers and bulkers alike.

If you dont feel like your bloated all the time with that 300mg's of test... UP it... that how i know im at a good dose.. Well maybe not a healthy dose but i know that im swelling up... You should actually start feeling your self grow... EAT EAT EAT... i would really like to see you get where you want to go ST. I have many Smaller friends and i see how disappointed they are in thereselves when they go to the gym... Not saying that you are.. but i would like to see you meet your goals. Keep us posted...

Skate67
03-12-2004, 01:38 PM
thanks a lot just a guy. i appriciate everything you said

edit: with regards to upping the dosage, i havent noticed anything drastic yet but im only one and a half weeks into a cyp/deca cycle and i recall mudge saying that it takes at least 2 weeks for it to show up anyway so ill see. and yeah ill definately consider it

Skate67
03-12-2004, 01:55 PM
gr81 i appriciate your oppinion and actually i think i am gonna up the dose to 400 if i dont see significant things after the 2 week mark

gr81
03-12-2004, 04:44 PM
you really won't see any gains to speak of, signifigant ones at least, until about week 4 or 5 bro, and even then, at the dose you are at I think you are gonna have to look hard. I would give it longer than 2 weeks for sure for cyp.

MissOz
03-12-2004, 04:45 PM

you'll react by damaging your body !!!! get off the *!#!

gr81
03-12-2004, 05:08 PM
well now, lets not get carried away. Its not b/c he is going to necesarily damage his health that he shouldn't be using, its that he is a beginner and he doesn't know enough about them to be using IMO. With doses that low, its basically theraputic, there will be little to no side effects and anything else stemming from this cycle, like an altered hormoneal balance, will return to normal very quickly. Its important to understand that. You sholdn't be stickin your self though if you haven't done the research, bottom line. Why would you spend money and inject a drug into your body without knowing all there is to know about it?

Mudge
03-12-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by MissOz
you'll react by damaging your body !!!! get off the *!#!

How so exactly? There are numerous former users still in their 50s and 60s who have used for decades. :rolleyes:

Power Rabbit
03-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Im not saying gear is not bad for you....but If you do your best to do it right, its less bad for you than alot of things....

Mudge
03-12-2004, 09:58 PM
By far and large the people who develop problems are those that push the limits and dont keep themselves in check with what they do. Watch your blood, most of the big guys get it checked every 2 weeks. The pros may get it checked even more often.

Skate67
03-13-2004, 01:03 PM
gr81... you dont understand... im TINY. i think 300mg test cyp and 200mg deca is gonna be a little more than theraputic. Not HUGE gains tho, but not just theraputic, no way.

titans1854
03-13-2004, 02:50 PM
gr81... you dont understand... im TINY. i think 300mg test cyp and 200mg deca is gonna be a little more than theraputic. Not HUGE gains tho, but not just theraputic, no way.

how tiny are we talking about?

Skate67
03-13-2004, 02:54 PM
140-150

titans1854
03-13-2004, 03:36 PM
I'm not extremely knowledgeble about gear and I've taken it so I can't comment on it but do I think you should listen to gr81. He knows his stuff.

gr81
03-14-2004, 05:38 PM

If you are indeed so small then why the hell would you be running a cycle dude? No offense but there is absolutely no reason to juice when you have all that natural gaining to do! You are gonna regret it later on I bet. And a smaller person doesn't equate to using less gear as such. Do you need to be on a gram a week, no, but 300 mgs is 300 mgs whether you are 140 or not. Its still too low of a dose to illicit really any major anabolic effect. My best advise to you is to get of the drugs and start working hard. Maybe in a few years when you have reached some goals and accomplished somethings, then think about the drugs. in tehmeantime, read read read!

Skate67
03-14-2004, 09:02 PM
i didnt mean my muscles were small, i meant im a smaller person. are you saying that 500 mg test would have the same effect on a 140 lb person as it would on a 270 lb person (providing these people had similar genetics)? Im not arguing here im just asking a question

Just a guy
03-15-2004, 11:07 AM
i dont agree.... I could be wrong.. but i thought dose would go up if you were 300lbs...