• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

euro-gear?

willus72

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what are you guys thoughts on euro-gear. it seems expencive. ive heard its good if you can get the real stuff. are scams a normal problem with the stuff? is it normal for a source to give prices in euro$ ? just wondering where everybody stands?

If they give prices in Euros then obviously its overseas bro.

yeah i know, how bad is customs with this stuff? im not worried about the source cause ive ran into alot of people from various forums who have had good luck. but ive also heard of sources not knowing there shit is fake. actually im not reallt too worried about a scam at all, im more wondering if the high prices are worth it for european gear. it seems ike vet stuff is alot cheaper but ive heard so much about it being underdosed and what not. im just more or less wondering where everybody stands on the decision. save money and buy vet or spend a little extra cash and get human? right now this is the only source i have so i am just trying to decide if i should wait around and buy vet to save some money. im in no hurry because ive got alot of growing to do before i use any thing. but it would be nice to by little at a time and work my way up to a real good cycle rather than trying to buy all at once and end up with less than i want. if its not obvious im pretty cheap and dont want to dish out like $600+. but i dont really mind spending a hundred or so every once in a while. thats why im wondering if its any better for the money or not.

It depends where you live, but honestly I would never chance it even if I lived in the east coast.

I can tell you that I know someone from another board who is looking at 1-2 years at Camp Fed, and of course a permament felony stain on his record which means he will likely never be employed in his line of work again. I am also aware of several other high profile busts from international sources (Anointed, etc).

I think it is STUPID to even chance it, I know some people do it either with powder or otherwise but you have the president breathing down everyones neck about steroids and you are thinking of going international?

For me, the answer is HELL NO.

I like underground stuff primarily, vet stuff is ok but haven't used any for a while. USA human stuff like Upjohn never tried, too pricey, its available but its certainly not on everyones lists either. UG works for me and the pricing is great.

The big difference between human and UG or mex is usually BA content and sometimes dosing of the product. Some mex products are going to be underdosed (anavar, anadrol) some may not. The list is long really but you need to look at brand, product, and sometimes batch # to know which way to buy or not buy. So when the time comes start asking those questions again because what is true now may not be true in the future, example QV and their once good reputation now going downhill. They are "redeeming" themselves pehaps with their new orals.

okay, i see. so you like the ug stuff best. yeah i guess i never really thought about that. that probably would be a good bet. alright ill start looking into that a little more. can you reccomend any brands i should keep an eye out for. i really know nothing about underground stuff. thanks again mudge

Some guys wont touch UG, I like it. Certain brands of course I may not touch by way of bad reputation. IP is really the only big one I would stay away from when it comes to orals or anadrol.

Back