• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eggs

Cheese

Christ in Me.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long can I keep eggs in the fridge after cooking. I'm looking to precook them for the whole week every Sunday. Anyone have any words on this?

Thanks

After a few days they taste rubbery to me. I eat them within 2-3 days.:shrug:

Will they kill me if I eat them 7 days later?:barf:

No, they won't kill you. I've actually kept hard boiled eggs in my fridge for over a week. Just make sure that you don't cook anymore than you think you will eat in a week.

Awesome. Thanks for the input you 2. Time to start cooking for the week!

why not just drink them raw? it takes 3 seconds and just tastes a little salty. seems better than trying to choke down cold rubbry ones.

Originally posted by Willdebeast
why not just drink them raw? it takes 3 seconds and just tastes a little salty. seems better than trying to choke down cold rubbry ones.
I don't think I have Rocky's eye of the tiger. Just couldn't stomach eating raw eggs 2 times a day.

are scrambled eggs bad? I love scrambled eggs

I scramble 3 egg whites with 3 oz of 93% lean beef. The fat from the beef keeps the eggs from sticking so I don't use butter. For EFA's I add a teaspoon of Udo's Oil after cooking it. Mmmm Mmmm Good

if you don't cook them you could get salmonella.

1in 30000 eggs

where did you come up with that number? Even with that high number, if you eat two raw eggs a day for twenty years you have a 25% chance of getting salmonella. Even with that low number of contaminated eggs, I'd rather just cook them.

I read a government page that said "one in 50 average consumers could be exposed to a contaminated egg each year. If that egg is thoroughly cooked, the Salmonella organisms will be destroyed and will not make the person sick."

that's american eggs, i don't know about canadien diary products.

Originally posted by titans1854
that's american eggs, i don't know about canadien dairy products.

chug alug

What do you eat your raw eggs with?? Do you just crack em into a glass and chug em down?? Or do you mix them with something else.

What about drinking egg beaters? You can't get salmonella from them no matter how many bottles you drink can you?

Egg Beaters are made with real eggs so I imagine the possibility is still there to get salmonella poisoning. As for the difference between American and Canadian dairy products, chickens are chickens. They don't have a nationality. The threat of salmonella poisoning comes from egss laid by sick chickens or damaged eggs in the carton.

I would never eat raw eggs, regardless of the odds.

Originally posted by CanaDan
Egg Beaters are made with real eggs so I imagine the possibility is still there to get salmonella poisoning. As for the difference between American and Canadian dairy products, chickens are chickens. They don't have a nationality. The threat of salmonella poisoning comes from egss laid by sick chickens or damaged eggs in the carton.

This is taken from the egg beaters website:

Q. Do you have to be careful handling and cooking Egg Beaters?

A. Unlike traditional whole eggs, all egg alternative products are pasteurized, eliminating the threat of serious illness or death by salmonella poisoning. This means people can safely eat Caesar salad dressing, protein shakes or other foods that traditionally contain uncooked eggs that would otherwise increase their risk of exposure to dangerous salmonella bacteria."

IML Gear Cream!
Good to know I suppose. I just knew they were made with real eggs, I never considered 'eating' them uncooked though.

Yeah I don't know if I can stomach them either, I guess i'll have to see :p

Originally posted by CanaDan

All chickens are chickens but salmonella can be more common in some places than others. I read that there are more chickens with salmonella in the northeast parts of the U.S.

Originally posted by Spency234
What do you eat your raw eggs with?? Do you just crack em into a glass and chug em down?? Or do you mix them with something else.

I will buy cartons of whites and drink 250ml (8 whites) and throw in 2 whole eggs on top. the whites in the carton are just like thick salty water.

I put raw eggs in my blender with the protein shake.

are eggs dairy?

technically no, but in grocery stores they are always in the dairy section.

I'm getting confused with all this banter...which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Originally posted by Nuclear Blast
Better wash those egg shells or you might get chicken poop in ya mouth.

correct me if im wrong, but from what i remember learning in grade school was that chickens dont shit the eggs outta their ass

Back