• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

prop.. magic sol. or ba/bb?

willus72

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have a quick question. with all the talk about how painful the prop conversions are i was wondering what is the differance with the "magic solution" sold with some of the kits? obviously nobody know what is in it but would it make the prop injects less painful? or would it be just as bad as the homeade ba/bb kit?

It will either be all BA or BA/BB mix, if they just say "magic solution" you can only guess what it is.

so one couldnt tell before hand if it would be less painful or not?

If they dont tell you then you can only guess what it is. I know my fina kit was painless, but I dont know if they did a BA/BB mix or not.

would you buy the kit again or would you just do your own mix?

For fina I woulnd't mind buying the kit again, if I were making large amounts and buying in raw form then I could consider buying BA and BB seperately, but the price is a tad high unless you are making a good bit yourself. The stuff will keep for a good while though.

so the pain factor has nothing to do with it, just money? cool i just didnt kn what that "magic" stuff was all about. good to know its pretty much the same shit

BB is used to defeat some of the pain that high BA concentrations cause. My fina kit may not have had as much BA as a prop kit, prop or suspension are both notorious for "pain" at the injection site, whether moderate or beyond that.

Magic solution is probably just a term used to keep people in the dark and buying from kit MFGs. Otherwise they would simply list it as "kit inclues all BA needed for suspending your product, vials, filters..." etc

The BA/BB I've seen seperately was something like $28 each, dont remember the size.

Back