• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my friend and protien ?

zenith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my friend is new to body building basicly does PROTIEN and TRANING = muscle ???

Does he need a protien powder with carbs ? or without which ones best,

WHen i started i just had 3 whey protien shakes a day with creatine and i grew like a beast.

What would you all advise to a newbie ?

If he has poor diet would a mrp be better ?

Which advice is best for a newbie depends on the his/her goals.

Protein and lifting arn't the only things you need to build muscle. You have to have carbs, fats, vitamins, minerals and all that good stuff . To gain weight, you must eat more calories then you burn. Protein is used by the body to build muscles, but if there is not enough energy (calories) in your body then it will use the protein for energy instead of muscles.
If your friend is a hard gainer then a protein powder with carbs will help him get his caloric requirements fro the day. If he isn't a hard gainer, then those carbs may turn into fat. If he dosn't get enough nutrients from his regular diet, then a MRP would help. Hope this helps.

thanks thats a great answer he has high body fat though hardly any muscles, and is quite small built he wants to get lean but bigger so do i still get him a protien mrp with carbs or normal protien ?

Back