• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mudge

The amps are russian, I dont know Red Dragon but there are numerous labs so its hard to keep track. Do you think its not legit for some reason?

not really, just saturday night raising my suspicions :p also im just starting week 3 and i havent made any gains yet ... im not running 2:1 test:deca so could that be part of it?

As for saturday night yes, but again this is one of many reasons test should be a first cycle by itself. Otherwise this happens, you make guesses but nothing is based on experience.

Gains in what way, weight or strength? Cyp will take a few weeks to build good levels, sust started working for me in 3 weeks and it has some prop, prop by itself starts showing me strength in a week and I "feel it" within 2-3 days.

Weight comes from your caloric increase. If you dont add the right amount of calories over maintenance you dont make the gains you want, which is why numbers are important.

I think nobody in this world would sell something that would make a bad thing to your health. If somebody sells something that will do any harm to you, I guess that is an unconscious action.

I am naive, right ? :)

lol.... But mudge a big reason why i shouldnt think its fake is cuz this guy actually let me in his house and he had bottles of recogniseable gear like finaplix, organon deca, sust amps that looked real, boxes of d-bol, lying all over the place. Not to mention he's like "call me up if you got any problems or questions man".

Would someone do that if he was selling completely bunk shit? Cuz if i got really mad that i got ripped off i could show up at his door with my crackdealer aquaintances or tip him off to the cops or something right.

still....

If you trust it then I wouldn't sweat it, obviously something is doing something to you (well sometimes those things happen from stress, who knows).

yeah true... i might try upping the test dose but man that shit hurts like hell, maybe ill dilute it

thanks a ton mudge. calmed me down once again ;)

newbie jitters... i did the same thing with my gear the 1st time... Coudlnt figure out if it was fake or not... after about your 2nd or 3rd cycle u will KNOW if its real or not.. more than likely

IML Gear Cream!
ill find out in 8 weeks..... then i get to find out if my arimidex is real too. hahaha

Try D-bol next cycle with test and deca. That was my first cycle and that d-bol hits you like a train lol or at least makes you think you could lift one.

k..... im kinda scared of d-bol... donno why tho

Liver strain? I wouldn't fear it, but you can live without it. I would rather have done test/dbol over deca though, not a big deca fan.

deca sux!!

1 week- 1amp sustanon 1/2 amp Deca 40mg d-bol per day
2 week- 1amp sustanon 1amp Deca 60mg d-bol per day
3 week- 1amp sustanon 1 1/2amp deca 60mg d-bol per day 20mg nova pr-day
4 week- 2amps sust 2amps deca 40mg d-bol per day 20mg nova pr-day
5 week 2 amps sust 2amps deca 20mg d-bol pr-day 20mg nova pr-day
6-week 1amp sust 1 1/2 amp deca 20mg nova pr-day
7 week 1amp sust 1amp deca 20mg nova pr-day
8 week 1amp sust 1/2 amp deca 20mg nova pr-day /50mg
clomid pr-day
week 9 50mg clomid pr-day
week 10 50mg clomid pr-day

I weighed 125lbs when I started this stack and I went to 160 I was very happy to say the least. Mudge said I should not have taken the clomid so fast so I waited like a week longer. I was and still am afraid of bitch tits so much that I am afraid to wait any longer.

If you read up on Deca you will find out that it has been around forever like it is what they used on the Jews after wwII to get them back in shape after the camps and it will help you keep the gains that you have worked so hard for from the d-bol and the test.

I managed to keep all but 5lbs of the gains I made on my first cycle and have just started my 2sd. I also chose to up the d-bol a little.

D-bol is much safer than anodrol and it does not give you a short fuse. It just makes you feel like wow when you look at that bar and you know it is 15 -20 pounds heavier than last week. You just smile because you already know you own it and you haven't even laid down yet.

As far as the liver thing, I really have never drank at all so I figure that as long as I don't over do it it would be like I went on a drinking binge for a couple of weeks.

But you have to decide for yourself. I can just tell you I was happy with my results.

Originally posted by venom01
it will help you keep the gains that you have worked so hard for from the d-bol and the test.

Think about what you are saying bro, when you come off you COME OFF. Just because I ran deca once upon a time doesn't mean it will help me keep any thing once you come off of it, keep eating right and run your PCT and as long as your balls are in relative working order you will probably keep your gains.

I've kept mine and I've even added a minute amount since I've been off.

The 5 pounds you lost was probably water, no biggy.

I wouldn't taper any of that, as for deca - if you want to help recouperation drop it one to two weeks before you quit your test.

Keep us posted on your PCT mudge.. Like how much you lose if you lose any.

the stuff i got isnt actually deca. its a derivation of deca. My guy was showing me in the anabolics 2004 book... Deca has an androgenic rating of like 100 and an anabolic rating of 150 ro someting

the stuff he gave me is like 80 androgenic and 400 anabolic.

Originally posted by Just a guy
Keep us posted on your PCT mudge.. Like how much you lose if you lose any.

Losing any is exactly my problem, I keep gaining weight again :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
wow... what are you doing?

I'm going over my caloric limitation.

Back