• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with wifes sex drive.

Bevo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My wife has been on some antidepressants and they are great, as far as her moods swings, but have hurt her sex drive. And now that she's not moody anymore I want to have more sex. Anyone know of anything to help boost a ladies sex drive while on antidepressant. And when I say moody I'm sugar coating it, so getting off the antidepressents is not an option. Any ideas or is this common?

It is common. You may want to have her talk to her doctor. There are other medications out there, that may affect her sex drive differently. But from what I know, the only way to get it back is to stop the meds.
Try posting this in general health and awareness. Or PM DrChiro or bandaidwoman.

It is a very common side effect of anti depressants... unfortunately. I think Wellbutrin is supposed to be one that does NOT affect sex drive. Have her ask her doc about it.

To what I heard all anit-depressents do that, even kill off the drive completely till the med are clean out of the system.

Prozac,zoloft and paxil really cut out your sex drive.I would go with what sapphire says and try the wellbuterin.

Back