• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First PH cycle

calvin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi!
Would like some opinions to say what do you think abou this first cycle!

i'm 21 and about 160 lb! Training for 4 yrs!

it will be M1-t by ergo and 4-ad transdrml

1-4 week: 4-AD at 400 mg ED (200 at AM and another 200 at PM)
1 week: 5 mg (and see how do i react, if i see i can do more i'll up to 10mg)
2-4 week: 10 mg (i'm considering doing 20mg at 4th week, but dunno since it's my first)
4-6 week: nolva at 40 mg ED
6-8 week: 20 mg ED

I'm gona improve my caloric intake by 700/800 cals/day! (now i'm on about 3500 cal/day)

At the end i expect to up 13/15 lb!

I also have Mitral Valve Prolapse, do you think the high blood pressure have risks?

Thks

From http://www.consciouschoice.com/holisticmd/hmd093.html

It may not be such a good idea to take M1T..

This is the part of our nervous system that regulates the internal, visceral functions of the body--such as blood pressure, heart rate, sweating, body temperature, gastrointestinal activity, and emptying of the urinary bladder.

People with mitral valve prolapse seem somehow to be wired differently. Their autonomic response can be much more volatile and unstable, as if set on hair-trigger, so that normal stresses and surprises set off an exaggerated response, flooding their systems with stress hormones called the catecholamines. In fact, there may not be a specific stressor--autonomic fluxes may occur unpredictably like internal weather changes. In some ways this could be defined as a catecholamine disorder. The principal catecholamines are epinephrine and adrenaline. People with mitral valve prolapse are intermittently and unpredictably awash in their own catecholamines. This leaves them alternately innervated and exhausted--"wired but tired" is a common feeling.

If the sympathetic nervous system of a person with MVP is aroused, they can suddenly feel crushing chest pain, with heartbeat racing and pounding. They may begin to hyperventilate, feel short of breath, and break out into a cold sweat. Certain people with mitral valve prolapse sometimes experience this with no apparent warning or immediate threat. There can be sensations of chest pain, a feeling of doom or detachment, a fear of dying, or a desire to flee.

i've got no symptoms! myne is harmless, if weren't i couldn't train...

But do you think isn't a good ideia?

ggg, then i don't have much choice then...

cuz all 1t rise blood pressure far as i know... and i expected the gains from m-1t

Yes M1T will raise it considerably. But there are things to take like hawthorne berry and COQ10 to keep it down.

if i can have a low lood pressure i have no big concern! Maybe there be just no problem with taking m1-t, and having high blood pressure, but i always have the doubt.... and prefer walk in the safe...

read that Q10 can lower it considerably, but would it keep it low(not "low", but lower than not taking it)?

the uptake rising will decrease the pressure? or it will stuck in a platform of dosage?

be very careful with the m1t, it is some very powerful stuff. u may want to try something lighter that has less sides for your first cycle.

Back