• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

testosterone gel?

bangaho

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has anyone here heard of or used this stuff???

http://store.naturalimpact.com/tege.html

ive seen it about on ebay before, wonder if it actually works
i know that stuff can penetrate the skin, nicotine patches?
and antibiotic creams ect... any info would be appriciated

Yes it works, but unless you are looking for HRT you are going to be taking a bath in it for any kind of anabolic results.

lol........ contains 50,000 Ng Testosterone........nano gram is 1gm divided by a 1000 000 000

Originally posted by Prince
what is that made out of? it cannot be real testosterone or it would require an Rx.

and since they're based in Cali, they could not stay in business selling a Class III drug illegally.
\

it could contain real test. its homeopathic, meaning its very deluted.

1000 nanograms = 1 microgram, and 1000 micrograms = 1 milligram. Therefore 1 nanogram = 1/1,000,000 milligram

Even the RX stuff which I assumed what this was (until I read the link), is not going to be highly anabolic.

.05mg test, so go through 10,000 of these a week for a good first cycle :lol:

Such a minute amount that there is no illegality without prescription.

lol so basicly its complete crap? .. i did wonder why it wasnt mentioned before

IML Gear Cream!
Because even the testosterone patches from the doc are again, not anabolic. Who wants to be walking around with 10 of them on their body?

But 10,000 is insane.

Guys, this is homeopathic bullshit. Just like the "homeopathic human growth hormone" bullshit. These products are so low in actives that you can't detect an active (making them legal), yet they are sold at high prices.

I have very dark dreams about what I would do to people who sell this stuff, if I had a ten minute window of guilt-free action.

Back