PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Cycle

SJ69
03-18-2004, 08:50 PM
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.c...s=&threadid=548

The cycle heard round the world.
Alright so ive been slowly piece by piece putting this cycle together and its finally going to become reality. I've been on over a year so far, after this im taking a 6 month break from gear, just using IGF gh and slin

Gh 9 ius ed
Slin 20 ius ed 10/10
IGF1 90mcg ed
pgf2.. undecided yet

Now the gear...

Anadrol 200mg ed run the first 25 weeks of the cycle at 5 weeks on, 4 weeks off alongside 50-70mg dbol

1-40 test-e 2 grams every week

1-15 Deca 1 gram ew

1-30 1 gram EQ ew

1-40 1 gram tren enanthate a week

20-30 1 gram suspension every week

22-30 120mg var ed

34-40 40mg halo ed

boy i can't wait... although i think i could have bought a house for this price.

Mod@Ironbodybuilding.com
Vet@anabolicfreakz.com

I don't believe him of course, but what's scary is everone on that freakin board seems to think this is a great idea.
Just passing along some humor.
One or two guys said he's nuts then they got hammered for "flaming" Glad I found ironmagazine and don't have to depend on those guys for advise.

PreMier
03-18-2004, 08:53 PM
Link no work..

SJ69
03-18-2004, 08:59 PM
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=548
try again???

SJ69
03-18-2004, 09:00 PM
there it goes, should work now, sorry.

PreMier
03-18-2004, 09:00 PM
Bingo.

PreMier
03-18-2004, 09:04 PM
Dude... You are fucking HUGE! Post a few pics here plz..

gr81
03-18-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by SJ69
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.c...s=&threadid=548

The cycle heard round the world.
Alright so ive been slowly piece by piece putting this cycle together and its finally going to become reality. I've been on over a year so far, after this im taking a 6 month break from gear, just using IGF gh and slin

Gh 9 ius ed
Slin 20 ius ed 10/10
IGF1 90mcg ed
pgf2.. undecided yet

Now the gear...

Anadrol 200mg ed run the first 25 weeks of the cycle at 5 weeks on, 4 weeks off alongside 50-70mg dbol

1-40 test-e 2 grams every week

1-15 Deca 1 gram ew

1-30 1 gram EQ ew

1-40 1 gram tren enanthate a week

20-30 1 gram suspension every week

22-30 120mg var ed

34-40 40mg halo ed

boy i can't wait... although i think i could have bought a house for this price.

Mod@Ironbodybuilding.com
Vet@anabolicfreakz.com

I don't believe him of course, but what's scary is everone on that freakin board seems to think this is a great idea.
One or two guys said he's nuts then they got hammered for "flaming" Glad I found ironmagazine and don't have to depend on those guys for advise.

First of all, good luck finding IGF-1 for real, nd if you do then get a hold of me. Secondly, why the HELL would you want to run the pgf2?? fuck that shit man, not necessary. Third of all, why the HELL wuld you need to run 20ius of slin /day, totally not necessary and very dangerous! more is NOT better with the slin and even if you worked your way up to that, its not necessary. you will probably end up putting on more fat than anything, not to mention the possibility of death at that dose. Stupid as shit IMO. This cycle is just pretty much just taking everything you can and throwing it together at teh highest doses possible, and I am even a fan if high doses, but this much shit is a waste of money and not practical IMO. Its too much unless you have been juicing for years and have por BB aspirations. Don't listen to these guys man.

Just a guy
03-19-2004, 07:37 AM
i dont think thats him... i think he is saying that Cycle is Stupid.

SJ69
03-19-2004, 01:44 PM

Just wanted to make sure you know this is NOT my cycle, this is the supposed cycle of an idiot IMHO.
My cycle looks more like this
- wk 1-8 250 mg Test Enanthate e5d
- wk 10-12 nolvadex 40mg ed
- wk 13-14 nolvadex 20mg ed

Just a wee little bit less gear than the "idiot cycle"
BTW - I will prolly up this 500mg / wk if a can get another 10cc.

Just a guy
03-19-2004, 02:50 PM
yeh that idiot is also a 270 LBs FREAK OF NATURE... he is a year rounder and a good Bro.

Mudge
03-19-2004, 06:28 PM
BDTR is not a small fry, he loves the suspension.

SJ69
03-19-2004, 07:55 PM
well, obviously I'm no expert, but that cycle seems soo out of hand, so far out of the ordinary. People talk about 1g wk being a huge doese and this dude is doing 6g or more a week plus 1.5 g of orals a week for a while and all that insulin. I don't know, maybe I shouldn't call the dude an idiot, no offense to him or his followers but good damn!! And to go at it for the better part of a year, geez. It just doesn't seem too smart, the risk reward thing, you know. WHat kind of sides do you think he should expect? How long until the ol endocrine system is working again? People talk about a couple m-1-t or m-dien's being harsh on the liver this crazy mofo is talking about 4 anadrol, plus 14 d-bols ed. Is there a point where it all gets ridiculus?

Just a guy
03-19-2004, 09:06 PM
he knows what he is doing... There was a study where they gave some chick 150mg's of anadrol a day for 30-40 weeks and had no elevated liver function.... just matter who you are.

Mudge
03-20-2004, 10:39 AM
People talk about 1g wk being a huge doese and this dude is doing 6g or more a week plus 1.5 g of orals a week for a while and all that insulin.

I'm not going to tear apart his cycle because he has been doing it for awhile, and really its his life.

Anywho, yes a gram a week is a lot for a newbie, or someone without a lot of experience. What is it like to be 270@10%? I have no idea, ask BDTR. Personally though I feel that people use more than they need to, and that is part of where the health risk comes into play. I dont think I'll be using all that much next time, whenever that is.

TrojanMan60563
03-23-2004, 10:02 PM
that cycle is nuts, and people in here actually agree with it. When I say I want to do a 3mg ED methyldienolone 8 week cycle people tell me to start looking for a new liver like I am a crazy fool..That is only 3 pills a day. This guy wants to take 2 different harsh orals at one time for same amount of time in huge doses. Why isn't anyone raggin on him about gettin a new liver. Let me guess he has a special liver and mine is from K-Mart or something!

PreMier
03-23-2004, 10:04 PM
:lol: Mayeb because he is close to 280Lbs and 10%bf? The dude isnt your average person...

TrojanMan60563
03-23-2004, 10:33 PM
what does that have to do with how much a liver can handle...I don't think size of ones body has anything to do with how much a liver can process. I realize that me being 250lbs and 20% bodyfat does not put me in the same playing field as dude, but I don't think that our livers are much different.

PreMier
03-23-2004, 10:37 PM
Probably not. But the fact is he KNOWS his body, and what he can tolerate. How many cycles have you ran? Do you know how much you can take before you start to get a very toxic liver?

The fact is people arent made the same. Some can handle more than others. Maybe you are one that can handle a lot more? But untill you run shorter cycles and get your bloodwork done, you will never know your tolerances.

I dont mean to sound like an ass... People are just concerned for your safety :)

Just a guy
03-24-2004, 07:02 AM
yeh he KNOWS what he can handle... u have no idea.. u could take 3 mg of that shit you were talking about and have upset liver values... u just never know.

Mudge
03-24-2004, 07:18 AM
I've seen people on 300mg anadrol and 100mg dbol at the same time and report average liver values 2 weeks after cessation of the cycle. Some people can do that stuff, these are the people that often make it to the upper levels. Some people get gyno or liver problems just looking at stuff.

juicedbeachbum
03-24-2004, 04:47 PM
The toxicity of orals is severly overstated. As long as he gets frequent liver checks, he shouldn't worry. The only thing I would worry about is running IGF with slin, as IGF greatly increases insulin sensitivity. As far as insulin dosages go, I've heard of guys running 30-40iu's 3 times a day for a total of 90-120iu's a day. But for anyone trying out slin, becareful what you run it with if you're not comfortable with it.

The other thing is the IGF is usually ineffective if used for more than 1 month at a time, and it needs to be cycles.

If I was running year round my cycles probably wouldn't look that much different.

TrojanMan60563
03-24-2004, 10:02 PM
Hey Mudge in reality 8 weeks of methyldienolone at 3mg could screw with your liver values but if done using milk thistle the whole time I doubt would cause any permanent damage to the liver. Some people make it sound as if I will die if I take 3mg for 8 weeks. I have every intention on getting blood work done after my PCT to make sure I'm all good. Hey and what do you think of this. I am running Methyldienolone for 8 weeks 3mg ED. For weeks 3-6 I want to run an average dose of 1-test. that gives me two weeks of Methyl-D after the 1-test to loose any excess water I gain. Since supposedly methyl-D has simular cutting effects as Winstrol. This sounds like a pretty good cycle to me. Oh and tomorrow morning I will post my results from my first 10 days. I think one post every week to ten days. And maybe a few posts in between here and there.

PreMier
03-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Sounds good. Make a log in the supplement forum :thumb:

JerseyDevil
03-25-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
Hey Mudge in reality 8 weeks of methyldienolone at 3mg could screw with your liver values but if done using milk thistle the whole time I doubt would cause any permanent damage to the liver. Some people make it sound as if I will die if I take 3mg for 8 weeks. I have every intention on getting blood work done after my PCT to make sure I'm all good.
Just remember milk thistle is a friggin herb. I believe it has been shown to help the liver repair damaged tissue, but if you are throwing a methyl at your liver in split doses everyday, using milk thistle won't do jack. Drinking large amounts of water will serve you better.

That said, from the reports I'm hearing the original recommended dosing for m dien may be too low. 3mg should be ok to start with. If I were you, I'd run no longer then 4 weeks and get blood work done a couple of weeks later. Then, and only then, should you consider a longer 8 week cycle. Realize these new methyl's have no history, and you are basically a guinea pig.

This is a real advantage of AAS over the "methyl of the week". Compounds like anadrol and dianabol have been around for decades and heavily researched by big pharma. What they do, and the potential side effects are well documented, by both research and user feedback. With m dien for example, the only feedback we get is that so and so didn't have any bad sides or die after a two week cycle. What about long term effects? See my point?

The 'idiot cycle' is from a long time AAS user who is obviously close to maxing out on his chemical gains. If he keeps with cycles like this, I wonder what he'll be like in 10 years, or if he'll even be alive. He is only 24, and rumor has it he has been shot and or stabbed like three times. Can you say reckless?

Mudge
03-25-2004, 07:25 AM
Milk thistle is fine to add, but it does NOTHING for liver values on the short term so dont think it is going to fix anything or "supercharge" your liver.

The only way to know how strong your liver is, is to get blood work.

JerseyDevil
03-25-2004, 08:25 AM
Let me add in case I wasn't clear, that I do believe milk thistle is worthwhile taking after the cycle's end to aid in liver repair.

There has been some debate about whether taking milk thistle during the cycle does any good. IMO, this would be about as effective as putting a bandaid on your skin in anticipation of a wound.

Power Rabbit
03-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Hey Mudge in reality 8 weeks of methyldienolone at 3mg could screw with your liver values but if done using milk thistle the whole time I doubt would cause any permanent damage to the liver.

And what evidence do you have of that?

Mudge
03-25-2004, 12:14 PM
Milk thistle should probably be year round, in the short term it seems to have NO effect on the liver values AT ALL.

Something like NAC or Liv52, or Tylers is probably better - most of these also contain milk thistle as well as other ingredients. Either way I dont think anything is really going to save the liver from damage if you push yourself.

Monolith
03-25-2004, 12:58 PM
liver transplants aren't that expensive, are they? ;)

TrojanMan60563
03-25-2004, 08:08 PM
even though I may sound hard headed I do appreciate all of your opinions. I am seriously planning on doing bloodwork at the 4 week mark just to see whats going on. I actually want to do this to see my liver values, and to see if this shit really is raising test levels. If its not raising the test levels its not really doing anything.

JerseyDevil
03-26-2004, 02:40 AM
Methyldienolone is a hormone, but it does not convert to testosterone. This is true even of 1-testosterone. In fact, if it is working, you will see your testosterone levels drop to the levels of a young girl.:eek:

Since you are supplying your body with external hormones, your own natural production will slow way down or cease altogether. This is the 'shut down' everyone talks about, and why PCT is so important.

Mudge
03-26-2004, 06:42 AM
I actually want to do this to see my liver values, and to see if this shit really is raising test levels. If its not raising the test levels its not really doing anything.

Most drugs and supplements dont raise test levels.

TrojanMan60563
03-26-2004, 05:43 PM
so the only thing that would raise test levels would be sustanon or some other form of test. Hey do you guys think that 6ox and tribestan can work for PCT...cause I don't have any sources for real stuff. I know of websites but a bit scared to order from overseas

PreMier
03-26-2004, 05:46 PM
Prince uses 6oxo and says it fine.

Mudge
03-26-2004, 06:46 PM
There are still research sites that have the stuff.

JerseyDevil
03-27-2004, 03:09 AM
I found this one yesterday. Great price also. Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/50ml for only $23! That's like half price.

http://www.customnutritionwarehouse.com

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=50

juicedbeachbum
03-28-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by juicedbeachbum
The other thing is the IGF is usually ineffective if used for more than 1 month at a time, and it needs to be cycles.

If I was running year round my cycles probably wouldn't look that much different.

Yea that's righ I'm quoting my own post.

So I did a little research and found out that IGF can be run longer than 4 weeks if you run it w/ GH.

The tren he has listed must give crazy pumps, too much for most people. Mixed with Dbols his lower back must kill.

I still think that the toxicity of orals is overstated.

Mudge
03-29-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by PreMier
Prince uses 6oxo and says it fine.

Prince doesn't do illegal steroids either.

PreMier
03-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
Prince doesn't do illegal steroids either.

I was talking to TrojanMan, and he isnt using illegal steroids either... He is going to be using m-dien.

Power Rabbit
03-29-2004, 11:17 PM
6oxo is fine for normal PH cycles.....when you start running ph's like gear, then its really not good enough in my opinion.

8 weeks of a androgen that will even slightly shut you down will require abit more than over the counter products can handle...

as I round out my 10 weeker of 1-t 4-ad i have significant testicular atrophy...i wouldnt trust a non gear PCT