• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Otomix shoes??

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone use Otomix shoes? "Someone I know" thinks I should give them a try. Just wondering if anyone owns a pair and what you think of them. I was checking them out online, and damn they're ugly. How's the comfort, durability, feel of the shoe?

Go to champs or some sporting store and pick up some wrestling shoes. Same thing in my opinion. And much more perdy!

I use to wear wrestling shoes but I had to stop cause i kept body slamming people at the gym. :lol:

This is my second pair and they are so comfortable If people didn't stare I'd wear them every where. Biggest thing I noticed was better calf workouts. I used to wrestle and think the only difference is a little more support with the Otomix.

Originally posted by 101Tazman
This is my second pair and they are so comfortable If people didn't stare I'd wear them every where. Biggest thing I noticed was better calf workouts. I used to wrestle and think the only difference is a little more support with the Otomix.

People stare? Is it because those shoes are just so unusual looking? I'm thinking of getting a pair. I'm just not a big fan of high-tops.

Go For it you won't be dissapointed at all!

Originally posted by Mule
Go to champs or some sporting store and pick up some wrestling shoes. Same thing in my opinion. And much more perdy!

I agree, they are very similar to wrestling shoes.

Well, since Otomix shoes are damn near impossible to find in stores, I tried on some wrestling shoes this weekend. There is like NOTHING between the bottom of my feet and the floor. No support and hardly any sole. How could that be GOOD while doing squats, deadlifts, etc. I think I'll stick to the sure thing and buy some high-end Nike Cross Trainers.

I haven't trained in wrestling shoes. But will not train in anything but opotmix. I like to fell the weight esp. on calfs. I guess its what you like. You can get them at Sport Authority.

Originally posted by 101Tazman
I haven't trained in wrestling shoes. But will not train in anything but opotmix. I like to fell the weight esp. on calfs. I guess its what you like. You can get them at Sport Authority.

I actually checked Sports Authority the other day. They had one pair left, and it was three sizes too small. Maybe I'll check another Sports Authority. Thanks for the feedback!!

Back