• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Picked up calcium supplements

Trump

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For multi vitamin I bought Centrum 'From A to Zinc' and for calcium I bought Daily source 500mg.

I should take two of the calcium supps a day right?

I am no longer drinking milk...

Stunned silence? :p

Sorry not sure on how much calcium you need to take....Why don't you drink milk anymore?

Or try the lo carb milk...No sugar and 12 grams of protein per serving.

Taste alot better than those calcium supps.

3g sugar actually... but the taste isn't too bad... im sure you get used to it...

Originally posted by supertech
Or try the lo carb milk...No sugar and 12 grams of protein per serving.

Taste alot better than those calcium supps.

They are just pills, they have no taste lol

I have been reading about milk and all the strange hormones and garbage they are putting into it these days. Coupled with the fact that humans really weren't designed to be driving milk from cows, and the fact that I am on a college student budget it only made sense to stop drinking it.

Originally posted by Trump
They are just pills, they have no taste lol
Ooops i guess i should have said, better than swallowing those pills. lol

I have been reading about milk and all the strange hormones and garbage they are putting into it these days. Coupled with the fact that humans really weren't designed to be driving milk from cows, and the fact that I am on a college student budget it only made sense to stop drinking it.
you could get milk from those natural food stores,where they don't put stuff in there.And besides milk is pretty cheap.
-Just my 2 cents-

Back