• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

myCATpowerlifts OWN whore journal

JLB001

I see YOU!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :bounce2: :hello: :flipoff: :ipoke:

here Kitty Kitty,.....I made you your own personal whore journal!!!:read:

[IMG2]http://www.thegardenhelper.com/cattoon.gif[/IMG2]

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee lets whore like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where his mycat....Can someone ask his mommy if its ok for him come and join us :D

:lol: Wow, and to have a purty lady such as JLB to make a whore thread just for the Kitty-kat himself! :) Rock is gonna lose his customers in his own whore thead now. :hehe:

david im gonna send u a pm!

david did any of the other pics come out ok?

alright i get the fucking point i wont post in your damned journals anymore geez....

Last edited:
BTW I thought you said you were 16? Or are you 16 and just act like a 12 year old?

mycat... this thread isnt trying to be mean or tell u anything, it was merely a joke among friends... and stop being mean to jilly

i dunno whats wrong tonight, but relax, and be nice, we love u, we just thought since u like posting so much u would like to have a journal of your own too... sheesh

ill act the way everyone thinks i do
im just deleting all my posts in the journals that im allowed to

just like you and burner, and jlb whoever
say

ill i do is whore, so im erasing it all

Originally posted by greekblondechic
mycat... this thread isnt trying to be mean or tell u anything, it was merely a joke among friends... and stop being mean to jilly

i dunno whats wrong tonight, but relax, and be nice, we love u, we just thought since u like posting so much u would like to have a journal of your own too... sheesh

im glad you care

but its ok

cuz im tired of everyone bitching about this and that
oh im so fat
oh im so ugly

omg my ass is big

so im just deleting the messages i've recently posted and im not coming back into this section of the forum

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts

oh im so fat
oh im so ugly

guilty as charged.. i do this all the time

If your tired of people bitching why dont you go to a forum that interests you? Like video games or something?Just a thought :shrug:

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
im glad you care

but its ok

cuz im tired of everyone bitching about this and that
oh im so fat
oh im so ugly

omg my ass is big

so im just deleting the messages i've recently posted and im not coming back into this section of the forum

It's strange that this was just posted. I was doing a search on your posts trying to find out if you worked out or were just here to chit chat. Not that theres anything wrong with chit chat. Especially in a whoring journal.

I noticed that your first post was in the GoPro workouts thread. Did you start that program ? Still doing it ? I didn't notice a workout/diet journal or did i just miss it ? Just curious.

Can't we all just get along ?

Originally posted by Jill
If your tired of people bitching why dont you go to a forum that interests you? Like video games or something?Just a thought :shrug:

people dont bitch in the open or training forums

wow video games...how stereotypical

Back