• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

extending a cycle: adding sust?

Skate67

...And justice for all.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im currently on an 8 week cycle of 300mg test cyp and 200mg deca... from what other people have told me this cycle is probably too small, and too short.

either i can increase the dose (which im doing anyway) and/or extend the cycle of cyp.

But i was wondering if i could just add a 250mg shot of sust E4D after i run outta cyp to extend the cycle on to 10 weeks.

Also is it ok if i just extend the test and kinda cut the deca off when i run out?

I think it will be fine....test is test

its actually preferrable to cut the deca alittle before the test ...less of a post crash that way

A lot of people cut deca before test, its typical, I dont think deca does much for me anyway.

I wouldn't to more than 10 weeks without getting into a heavy duty PCT.

I totally disagree with what everyone is telling you. First off, I like Deca. I would definately double the dose you have listed. As far as coming off, try a little HCG if you're worried. If you shut down your HPTA w/ deca, it's not going to get started again until you drop the test too.

As far as the test, well.... Test is test, although the esters are different, and the buildups are slightly different. to maintain optimal blood levels, all the tests should build up evenly, and sust should therefore be run EOD b/c of the prop and phenylprop. THe longest ester won't really build up and kick in for a few weeks, so in the end adding sust at E4D would just give you unstable test levels and lots of sides like terrible acne.

You can run the cycle for just 8 weeks, just kick up the dosage.

Originally posted by juicedbeachbum
I totally disagree with what everyone is telling you.

Its funny how you pick out certain points, and agree with them.

Originally posted by juicedbeachbum
and sust should therefore be run EOD b/c of the prop and phenylprop. THe longest ester won't really build up and kick in for a few weeks, so in the end adding sust at E4D would just give you unstable test levels and lots of sides like terrible acne.

You can run the cycle for just 8 weeks, just kick up the dosage.

EOD? you gotta be nuts man... my levels are already up and will be up because i will have been on cyp for 8 weeks. so i donno what do you think mudge

Originally posted by ST240
EOD? you gotta be nuts man... my levels are already up and will be up because i will have been on cyp for 8 weeks. The enan ester in the sust will pick up where i left off with the cypionate. so i donno. what do you think mudge

They will remain up, but they will not remain stable is what I think he is getting at since the props in sust will go very quickly.

Where are you at in the cycle? Increasing the dose for a mere two weeks is not something I would likely do, not much point in doing it.

IML Gear Cream!
i was at week 4, i increased it by roughly 100 mg into week 5... and i plan on doing a 9 or 10 week cycle.

Alright then with regards to the sust then... is E4D not often enough? because wouldnt shooting 1 cc EOD of sust250 be building up a huge amount of the enan thats in sust?

I shot it once a week, the issue is ideally it should be shot more often. If you are doing E4D just keep going with it.

Testosterone propionate 30mg
Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg
Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

Back