• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Too much caffeine?

CanaDan

The goal...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering...if I am taking 200mg of caffeine and 24mg of ephedrine twice a day would I be affecting things if I had an occassional cup or two of coffee as well? I don't drink coffee very often at work anymore as there is a water cooler just down the hall now but a cup tastes good every now and then...

What's the worst that could happen?

Insomnia :shrug: No you should be okay,I have taken eca stacks couple of times a day and had a couple of redbulls.didn't really seem to have any negative impact on me.
I'm sure someone else could give you a better answer though.

Well it's good to know. I wasn't anticipating any issues and I don't take the eca (without the a) after supper nor do I drink coffee after supper so insomnia shouldn't be a problem. Plus I take ZMA before bed and that helps me sleep too.

Is redbull any good? I want to try it but haven't found it around here yet.

I like the sugar free one,its a good and convienent way for me to down 200mg's of caffien.

I did the same, and my body just got used to it after a while. No negative side effects, except supressed apetite which I didn't mind at the time. :D

I was taking 200mg caffine with 25mg ephedrine 3 times a day and I still had my 5 cups of coffee every morning. My first dose was at 8 in the morning followed with my 5 cups of coffee.

Originally posted by once was fat
I was taking 200mg caffine with 25mg ephedrine 3 times a day and I still had my 5 cups of coffee every morning. My first dose was at 8 in the morning followed with my 5 cups of coffee.

Do you ever sleep?:confused:

Back