• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

stuck in a rut..gotta get back into it! help

brennan

Focused
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok here's my situation...i just feel down about my lifting lately...i havent been going to the gym as much lately but i havent been slacking off too much..im bored as hell with my program and i'm not seeing any new results, but i feel i'm actually losing muscle! i got off swole about 2 months ago and i'm seriously thinking of goin back on it...i got off it bcs. i was feeling a little too thick and too much mass so i wanted to try to cut up...but now since i been off it i dont feel pumped and i feel small...should i go back on swole? or possibly v12? also, what you guys recommend for a program? im sick of one body part a day and i was thinkin of doing a split...can someone recommend a good program for a split and what are you thoughts on a split workout? sorry for all the questions i'm just so frustrated right now with workout...also want to start running? anyone got a good sprint workout? thaaaaaanks

could always try a full body workout. try 3 sets of each in a circuit:
bench
fly
military press
squat
deadlift
crunch
pullup
row

or just try 2 sets of each at first to get yourself back into it. try not to strain yourself, overtraining often leads to not wanting to get back in the gym.... maybe cut down on the volume of your workout? try just working out 3 days a week, and at the same time every day.or just go jogging for 15 minutes to remember the feeling you get when youre done exercising.

when i dont workout for a week or 2 i start getting hopeless about everything, and feel like i cant do shit. ive realized this over the years, and i just make sure i dont EVER miss a workout.

another thing u could try is getting a home gym maybe? its much easier to workout at home, its less of a whole process.

youre probably being too hard on yourself. take it easy and hit the gym light for a few days. just make yourself get there.

try 3 days heavy (push pull legs), and 2 days light with a full body circuit utilizing cables and specialty movements getting your heart rate up.
i will be using something like this before summer hits.

peace

What you folks think of full body twice a week. As opposed to a more traditional 3-4 day split?

like tuesday and saturday lifting full body. and cardio wed. fri. sun.

to lose some body fat and keep and possibly gain muscle/strength

I would personally do full body 3x/week and do cardio 2x/week from the beginning. If you add too much cardio too soon you will have nowhere to go later when your body accomodates to your routine.

Feeling too thick? :crazy:

Originally posted by PreMier
Feeling too thick? :crazy:

ya i mean i filled out shirts nice...but i wasnt too cut ya know..i duno wat i want...aaaaaahhh

IML Gear Cream!
Well, here is my current split for an idea.

Mon-Chest/Shoulder/Tri
Tues-Back/Rhomboid/Bi
Wed-Legs
Thurs-OFF
Fri-Chest/Shoulder/Tri
Sat-Back/Rhomboid/Bi
Sun-OFF
Mon-Legs
etc..

Good luck. The best thing to do is figure what you want, then go from there ;)

Well, here is my current split for an idea.

Mon-Chest/Shoulder/Tri
Tues-Back/Rhomboid/Bi
Wed-Legs
Thurs-OFF
Fri-Chest/Shoulder/Tri
Sat-Back/Rhomboid/Bi
Sun-OFF
Mon-Legs
etc..

Good luck. The best thing to do is figure what you want, then go from there ;)

ya that sounds good to me...wat about # of exercises per muscle, sets, reps? thanks boss

Copy/Paste from journal:
Chest--
Flat bench BB
135x10x2
225x8x2
245x6x2(easy pfft... Will up weight next week.)

Incline DB
80x10x2
90x8x2

DB flys(superset, went from incline to flat bench 10 reps each bench)
45x10x4

Shoulder--
Side and front lateral raises(do theese nonstop. Front one arm, then the next, then side one, then the next/ repeat)
15x10x2

Arnold presses
35x10x2

DB Military
70x10x2
80x8,6x2

Tricep--
Rope pulldowns
70x10x2
60x12x2

Reverse grip pulldowns(V-bar)
70x8x2
60x10x2

I will be changing tricep exercises. I feel like I get a much better workout using DB and free weights than cable machines.

Eh.. Tiring day. Workout was not up to par, but oh well :shrug: I also got the lower back pump again... It seems I am getting them from bent over BB rows. Damn...

Back--
Pullups
3 sets 8,6,6 reps

Lat pulldowns wide grip(bar has handles on the end.)
100x15x1
120x10x2
140x8x1

Reverse grip bent over BB rows
135x10x1
185x8x2
225x6x1

Bent over 2-arm long bar rows
90x15x1
160x15x3

Seated cable rows
160x10x1
180x10x1
200x10x1
220x8x1

Lat pulldowns(straight bar, reverse grip)
120x10x1
140x10x2

Rhomboids--
Shrugs
135x10x2
225x10x2

Behind the back shrugs(smith machine)
225x15x4

Biceps--
Lying incline DB curls
35x15,15,12,12x4

Sitting hammer curls
40x10x3

Next time(wed) I will be getting help from a friend on my biceps. I think my arms are my weak point, although no one else thinks so...

Well, I still dont have my vehicle... I got a wrong part from a guy, so I dont know when I will have the right one to get it fixed. I just hope that 4wheel parts doesnt mind me storing my vehicle there for a few days :(

Leg workout was good today, increased the amount of exercises that im doing.

Squats
135x10x1
225x8x1
315x6x2(needed spot on second set.)

Leg press
10(plates)x10x1
14x8x1
18x6x1

Hack Squats
4(plates)x10,10,8x3

SLDL
135x10x1
225x10x3

Standing calf
10 sets of 10 going up in weight each time.

My calfs are pretty strong... I have no problems doing raises with the whole stack(480Lbs I think...) but they just wont grow :mad:

Sets and reps sometimes vary, depending on how I feel that day.

good shit premier...thanks i'll try this out

the problem with full body 2x a week, is the workout will have to be very long to get enough intensity. it might work for u, but id do it 3x a week, but not all that intense.

Back