PDA

View Full Version : another Friggin PCT question

Just a guy
03-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Ok ok... Take Clomid and Nolva just once a day? because of the half life? or split it up?

Tommorow i start.. i seen people do 300mg's of clomid for the 1st day... Jeeeeezus... kind of scared of that.. but might as well try it... and 60mg's of Nolva for 1st day.

There also IP tabs... so there aint NO tellin whats in them...

Mudge
03-23-2004, 11:56 AM
You can split it if you want, I used to split them up when doing two tabs or more, but the active HL is something like 5 days for each.

Just a guy
03-24-2004, 11:09 AM
get this... I took 3 50mg Clomids and 2 20mg Nolva's this morning before i went to school and i always go to the gym when i leave there... i go in that son of a bitch and start working out.. and i get GREAT pumps and when im done my arms have NEVER been so define. Maybe he accident gave me Winstrol... and now when im typin my arm want quit jerkin... wierd stuff

What do clomid taste like? and what does Nolva taste like? because somethin is fishy.. PCT is supposed to be hell... im actually feeling pretty good.

Just a guy
03-24-2004, 11:11 AM
i crushed all the tabs up because i dont trust IP's tabs absorbstion and it was NASTY... not a bitter taste but GOd awful chemical taste like bleach or something... but i dont know which one tasted like that.

Mudge
03-24-2004, 12:00 PM
IP tells you to crush the tabs before you swallow. The instructions for Accutane in the PDR say dont, so I dont.

You are tasting the binder. Yes the clomid taste like shit, it could be the blue die, I have no idea. All that stuff tastes like crap.

When sugary binders are used like in thai dbol, you can get a sweet flavor from it.

crackerjack414
03-24-2004, 12:41 PM
clomid will always taste like absolute crap.

Just a guy
03-24-2004, 03:25 PM
So how much NOlva should i take tommorow and the week that follows? 40mg? or 20mg?