• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newbie, Mag10 liquid= saw results. What next?

vtec2403

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been working out for about 4 months now. I just finished my first bottle of pro-steroid, Mag10 liquid. A friend recommended it to me and swore it would work....and cot dayum son...it has!!!

So I"m excited...and wondering what to do next. I know I should take a 2 week break from the stuff, but what should I pick back up with? I've seen the Mag10 capsules, cremes, sprays, whey. I've heard the term stacking, so I'm trying to figure out what goods I should take together.

Prince's newbie post really helped a lot...but I'd kinda like to know what brands other newbies have seen results with, or those people who "wish they new then what they know now" think about what I should be taking.

Thanks for youe help guys!!

at 4 months of training you should not even be using PH's and steroids, so I guess my answer is to stay off.

if you insist on using more you should stay off as long as you were on, so 4 weeks on = 4 weeks off, that is a general rule of thumb, but my advice is stay off until you have a few years of solid training under your belt.

being a newbie you can make great gains naturally with proper diet, nutrition and training alone.

Originally posted by vtec2403
those people who "wish they new then what they know now" think about what I should be taking.

Thanks for youe help guys!!

most people who start useing steroids/ph's this early in their training regret it, and wish they could go back and be natural for quite a few years before they start

If you think your ready ...your not....even if you have gotten your training in order(wich is doubtful...usually takes about a year to develop a program fit for you..minimum), your body isnt ready for the quick jump in stress that will be put on it...

Besides that thegains you saw could easily be chalked up to newby gains...the first year of lifting gives ridiculous gains...

and I agree with prince time on = time off

and time on includes pct

If you think Mag 10 is good, you would pitch a tent for methlyl 1-test.

How do you know that it worked all that great? During your first year you should make tremendous gains even with just whey. You should be able to at least double every excerise you are doing in a 6-8 month period. This is the only time that you will be making such huge leaps, after that you get familiar with adding on a 2.5lb plate per side and pushing it out.

My point is, you started on that way too early. While it may be helping some, it is completely unneccessary at this stage for you. I always tell people work with whey and a multivitamin until you plateau. Then add creatine, keep working until you plateau again. Then do a lot of research, analyze the benefits and more importantly all of the harms, and decide if you want to take it all to another level. For most people, this is about a 2-3 YEAR cycle, not 2-3 months. Most will make good gains for about 3 years on a basic whey, creatine, multivitamin setup. This is also a lot easier on your joints which you main find can't keep up with the gains you make in your first year...

I guess the reason I claim to see results is....
when I worked out in college 2-3 years ago, RELIGIOUSLY, I saw little improvement...and was like what the hell am I busting my ass for? I gained no weight, staying at 145. I even went to see a nutritionist who just told me I wasn't eating enough vegetables. Yeah, my arms chest, legs became tight...but I was STILL SKINNY as a rail.

So a couple of months ago, back in Oct,...I decided to try the routine again. Didn't see much progress...but hey...I had just started...and kept telling myself it would take time. I lost interest.

But I picked up heavily about a 2 months ago, just finished my first bottle of Mag 10, and I swear the stuff has added circumference to my arms, and I can tell my calves are bigger. I don't know if at age 25 my body chemistry has just now decided to change a bit, or if the Mag is starting to kick in. Before I stared working out and taking the stuff, I could almost wrap my hand around my upper arm, now I need like to hands.

Granted, I'm not shooting myself up in the arms...quadrupling my doses of Mag, or smokinh crack...I'm just taking the directed dosage and trying to eat as much as I can. How much harm can it be to take the stuff as directed?

When my friend and I started working out, we took measurements. When I get them, I'll post them

Back