• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long takes your train?

How long takes your train?

• Less than 45 min

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 45 min

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • 1 hour

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • 1h30

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • 2h

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • More than 2 h

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Normalmente era em torno de uma hora. Porém como eu estou aumentando os minutos entre as series eu devo terminar tudo em 1:30 hr. Alogamento é algo que tira uns vinte minutos também. :)

Alone 45 min with my partner an hour. He talks to much :argue: :whip:

I've read that 45 to 60 min of hard training were the best for results, since that after 45 min of training cortisol levels will rise too much!

When I take the train to downtown Philly, it usually takes about 30 minutes.:evil2:

Training at the gym... about one hour.

We don't have trains in Hawaii.:grin:

1 hour of actual training, add 20 to 30 due to changing of weights.

Originally posted by darklight
I've read that 45 to 60 min of hard training were the best for results, since that after 45 min of training cortisol levels will rise too much!

what are corisol levels and why is it bad for them to be bad?

Takes me 1-1.5 hr.

Warmup and cool down is about 30 minutes. Lifting takes about 45. Abs take about 15 minutes. 90 minutes or so...

warmup and cardio - 20 mins

workout - 1hr

cooldown - 10 mins

1.5 hrs overall

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Vieope
Normalmente era em torno de uma hora. Porém como eu estou aumentando os minutos entre as series eu devo terminar tudo em 1:30 hr. Alogamento é algo que tira uns vinte minutos também. :)

Are you threatening me!?
beavis1.gif

1 hour for me on average. :)

45 min

60min max!!!! Anything over 60 is bad!!!

'bout 50 minutes. leg day takes an hour.

I workout about an hour 6 days a week. (each body part once a week). Sometimes I will do dead lifts on their own day, then it is 7 days a week. The hour includes warm up. My cardio is a seperate workout and in the morning before first breakfast.

45-60 minutes... dont warm up as much as i should maybe... just a 2 min jog or jumping jacks then 5 mins stretching. do this 3x a week.

every day is diff for me it just depends on how I feel but on average 45-90 min

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
45 min

I think i agree with this, but can't talk much because in my leg days i go to 75 min training, because of loading and deloading!

an hour... according to what i have been readin so far, anything above an hour is too long for a workout..

'bout an hour for weights and another 1/2 hour for cardio when I do cardio so 1hr 30min- 45min

IML Gear Cream!
I work out about an hour 6 days a week.
I also do a lot of recreational hiking and biking
I didn't count that.

Sona

Takes me about an hour if you include the stretching and warm ups.

Originally posted by 5'9'
warmup and cardio - 20 mins

workout - 1hr

cooldown - 10 mins

1.5 hrs overall

same for me.

45 min

i disagree with this statement..i think this may apply for weights...i don't know many people that can do weights and a good 20-30 minutes of cardio as well in an hour unless their rest breaks were like 30 seconds, which means they would have to be doing very light volume.

45 min

How is anything over 60min. bad?

Mine range anywhere from 1.5-2 hours. Between stretching and warming up, actualy lifting (with 2 other partners) then abs and cardio. There was at one point where I was in the gym for up to 3 hours a day. I have cut back since then, even though I use to have the most fun and most productive workouts then.

I've wrongly supposed in the poll, that the workout was only for weights! But the posts are fine!

45 min

advanced athletes/bb can handle more. still, anything over 1:30 is pushing it. But, to make the point, there is one guy @ avant who has found that he can still gain on a THREE hour work out, with a during workout shake. Cortisol and other catabolic hormones don't autmatically kick in after 60 mins. its just a rule of thumb.

Depends what training i'm doing, usually it's 1 hour of weights 3 times a week with 3 hours of sparring and fight training 3 times a week, or in the 12 weeks running up to a fight it's 1 hour weights twice a week and 4 hours fight training 4 times a week.

Everyday i do 30 mins of extreme full body stretching twice a day.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
i disagree with this statement..i think this may apply for weights...i don't know many people that can do weights and a good 20-30 minutes of cardio as well in an hour unless their rest breaks were like 30 seconds, which means they would have to be doing very light volume.

i agree with this guy.

Back