• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

QV enanthate 250 - only 1 vial

SJ69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Finally got it.
Only problem is I have only one vial of Test Enanthate 250mg/ml - 10cc vial. I could
a - 250 mg every week for 10 weeks (250mg/wk)
b - 250 mg e5d for 7 weeks (325mg/wk)
c - 250 mg e6d for 9 weeks (291mg/wk)
I think it may be hard to get another vial so which option do you guys think is the best route to go.
I'd like to put on 15lbs lean
And bump my bench from 305 to 350
Can this small cycle be effective?
I could front load with m-1-t and go for the 2 weeks inbetween last injection and PCT with the m-1-t to increase the effective lenght of the short cycle?
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Oh and here's a photo of the stuff

I dont think a 45 pound increase will happen, maybe if you stack it with something else, who knows though, people respond differently and I dont know your weight.

PCT with M1T? What do you mean... M1T is going to keep you suppressed, it doesn't belong in a PCT scenario.

do you think such a modest cycle is worth doing though?
maybe bump the bench up to 325?

weighing in now at about 195 lbs.

It wouldn't be a complete waste of time if you ate properly, if you want to go ahead and do it, go for it.

Originally posted by Mudge

PCT with M1T? What do you mean... M1T is going to keep you suppressed, it doesn't belong in a PCT scenario.

No, I was going to add the m-1-t in before the PCT. In that 2 week window after the last inject and before PCT.

Frontload with it, to get the ball rolling. I am doing 20mg M1T during my first 3 weeks along with 500mg enanthate.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Frontload with it, to get the ball rolling. I am doing 20mg M1T during my first 3 weeks along with 500mg enanthate.

Thanks, I will probably front load it.
The thing with the two weeks after injection.
-It will increase my cycle from 7-9 weeks
-the half life is so short I can just jump into PCT with out affecting PCT bc it will be gone, out of my system a day after I stop, then I start with the Nolvadex 40mg ed 2wks, 20mg ed wks3-4.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Great minds do think alike. That is exactly what I'm doing too. Frontloading with 20mg M1T for 3 weeks, and 500 mg test e per week (360mg every 5 days).

Back