• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fletch's Ultimate 6 Week Sytenhance Trial

TFletch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Product Review

Smells like a Citrus (Orange?) sun tan lotion and doesn't leave you smelling like a medicine cabinet like some topicals.
Substance comes out of the bottle pretty runny. I had assumed it to be of similar texture to Prep-H gel or a lotion but was surprised as it was mostly liquid. This was my first experience with topicals and have found that other products are also of similar texture to Sytenhance.

Each bottle of Sytenhance had an average of 68 pumps.

Dosage was 5 pumps per day for 30 days and 4 pumps for the next 15 days
Sytenhance was applied twice daily at 1 pump each arm. Also applied at 1 pump per chest per day = 5 total pumps daily
Last 15 days, Sytenhance was applied twice daily at 1 pump each arm.

Sytenhance did not cause irritation or acne on application sites. Dry skin developed at times, however body lotion did it's job. Postworkout burn was similar to a muscle ointment product like Ben Gay. Another thing worth mentioning to all the contact lens wearers out there, put your contacts in prior to applying the sytenhance. (even if you applied 2-4 hours prior) You wanna talk about "burns like a m*ther". :angry: :lol: Also, make sure you wash your hands good after each time you apply. Any contact with your face will make ya wonder how effective sytenhance may be as an aftershave.

No systemic side effects developed from using the product.

Other dietary supplements taken in conjunction with Sytenhance
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Whey Isolate
Xtreme Formulations ICE
Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
Dextrose
Kreataine-Ultra
GO

Diet
This is what makes this product as special as it is. I made my gains while in a caloric deficit of 500-600 calories!!!
Average macronutrient % breakdown for the 6 weeks was 40/42/18.

Final statistics
stats.JPG

Changes in Arms
arms.JPG

Changes in LBM
lbm.JPG

Changes in BF
bodyfat.JPG

Pictures
Before
week1_pics.JPG

After
week6_pics.JPG

Overall journal in it's excel/html format can be found at
http://natsci.eckerd.edu/~fletchtr/sytenha...ance_fletch.htm

Training protocol followed can be found at
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/magazine/armenhance.html

Sytenhance can be found for purchase at these retailers...
http://www.blackstarlabs.com/?cPath=19&products_id=107
http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=786
http://bodybuilding.com/store/xf/syt.html

Thank you
Par Deus - For designing this special product
Xtreme Formulations - For making it available to the public
Zeppelin - For giving me the opportunity to participate in the trial

- Fletch "In the name of science!"

Last edited:
:wave: Hi Fletch.........Welcome ;)

You pimp you.

Part of the trial was to put the word out when it was over regardless of the results. I'm just doin my part.

nice clean forum we got here.....i'll definitely be sticking around. :)

- Fletch

You mean systemic...........not systematic

just giving you a hard time!

Originally posted by topolo
are you gay??
you look like it

ummm....quite the opposite.

I'm not quite sure how someone can look gay, but my wife says to take it as a compliment. :)

- Fletch

Originally posted by TFletch

I'm not quite sure how someone can look gay, but my wife says to take it as a compliment. :)

- Fletch

Ignore him, he's just desperate to find a 'partner' ;)

That's one hell of a journal you've got there. What do you use to create those templates? Excel?

- Fletch

Ech, all the good ones are married ;)

Originally posted by Monolith
Ignore him, he's just desperate to find a 'partner' ;)

That's one hell of a journal you've got there. What do you use to create those templates? Excel?

I used Excel and did "Save As... Webpage" using the interactive tabs. Then I just uploaded to my personal webspace that I still have from when I was in undergrad. :)

If you meant gay as in happy then yes I'm as gay as can be. :thumb:

Don't beat yourself up SpinQueen, there's plenty of great single guys out there...you just need to know where to look. :)

- Fletch "Mandi says she loves me for my money.....thank goodness she was always terrible in math" ;)

I used Excel and did "Save As... Webpage" using the interactive tabs. Then I just uploaded to my personal webspace that I still have from when I was in undergrad. :)

Hey... neat. I never thought of doing that. It's appealing to my anal retentive side, though. :D

fletch: one thing u didn't give a measure of but that really stands out is your upper trapezius, and neck. it looks like the circumference must be and inch or more all around.

i plan to use sytenhance later down the road cuz my left bicep and neck are seriously lagging.

Back