• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheap weight gainer

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Something I thought of tonight for those of you who are lazy and or broke.

2-3 scoops protein powder
Raw eggs as you please (70c each)
1/2 cup-1 cup pancake mix for an extra 210-420 calories

You should need around 3 cups of water to mix this up even reasonably however, or of course milk if you can stand it.

Or... you could eat 6 eggs, cook a pancake and then wash it down with a nice glass of milk:)

The only issue with cooked food is volume. One tiny pancake wont be noticeable though.

I don't think I could choke the uncooked version down. I had trouble with a couple of the protein powders I have tried.

Funny thing is, I am not picky at all. I eat everything.

I've been drinking down this drink I came up with recently. It actually isn't too bad. It's not really a weight gainer type of shake, but if I need some quick, slow digesting protein and calories and don't have time to cook up a chicken breast, i've been mixing one of these up. I use 3/4 cup egg beaters, 1 1/2 cup milk, a scoop or so of ON chocolate whey. Then a tablespoon or two of ground up flax seeds.

It's right around 50 grams protein. It doesn't taste bad when you gulp it. With eggs in there it doesn't mix well but it makes it taste better.

Back