• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is this too much?

Probably not. :) Do you feel that something changed about your health ?

I did this when I was trying to make weight and still get stronger. It wore my ass out but I saw results.

Originally posted by Arthur2004
Weights 5 days a week and 30-40 min cardio twice a week?

is that overdoing it cause i been working out doing weights and i wanna do some cardio now too

I don't see anything wrong with it! If you start to feel run down, listen to your body!!!!!

Weights 5 days a week and 30-40 min cardio twice a week?

is that overdoing it

In all honesty, you're the only one who can answer that question. When you go into the gym to lift weights you should get stronger with EVERY workout. If you go lift next week and can't lift more than you did this week you're either not pushing yourself hard enough or you're not giving your body enough time to recover between workouts.

Re: Re: is this too much?

Originally posted by ALBOB
In all honesty, you're the only one who can answer that question. When you go into the gym to lift weights you should get stronger with EVERY workout. If you go lift next week and can't lift more than you did this week you're either not pushing yourself hard enough or you're not giving your body enough time to recover between workouts.

dude...u cant been increasing ur weights with every workout....it dont work that easily.... if it was like that i would be curling 100lb dumbles with my biceps..................sigh

Re: Re: Re: is this too much?

dude...u cant been increasing ur weights with every workout....it dont work that easily.... if it was like that i would be curling 100lb dumbles with my biceps..................sigh
you mean everyone else doesn't curl 100 lbs. dumbells around here

i would say it's not overdoing it, but only your body will tell you if you are overdoing it, once you start dredding going to your workout or are lacking any energy outside of workoing out then you are overtraining, i lift 4 days a week of heavy lifting, do ;ight cardio (run a mile or so) on lifting days, and 2 days a week i do some heavy cardio. sometimes on my off days ill do some abs and some calves.

2 x a week cardio is pretty good for an average person gaining lean mass and keeping bf at the same percentage.

It really depends on your body, and your goals.

IML Gear Cream!
Arthur: How long have you been one this regimen? Are yoy on a two days on, one day off, three days on schedule? Or is it 5 days in a row? Do you circuit train, or work each bodypart a different day of the week?

Originally posted by jaim91
Arthur: How long have you been one this regimen? Are yoy on a two days on, one day off, three days on schedule? Or is it 5 days in a row? Do you circuit train, or work each bodypart a different day of the week?

3 on, 1 off, 2 on 1 off,

each muscle once a week expect for abs , which i do twice

Then it sounds fine. what % of max heart rate are you going to?

Are you looking to maintain, bulk (add lean muscle), or lose?

Back