• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Power Butter

Damn :hair:

That looks INCREDIBLE. The ingredients and macros are phenomenal. I would love to know what it tastes like. Talk about the greatest idea. Ohhhh I hope it tastes like PB :nanner:

Peanut Butter
Flaxseed
Egg Whites
Flax Oil

:thumbs:

do you mix it with you'r drink ?

Originally posted by aggies1ut
Talked to that gal. She said it tasted like regular natty PB.:nanner: :thumb:
:banana:

I'm so getting some :p

the power butter is pretty expensive, i think i'll just stick with my pb

it's expensive because it has more protein than the regular natural PB

No its not - PB and Egg Whites naturally have some carbs in them.

Doesn't that just figure. I just got an order from them. Guess I'll just wait until I need a bunch of stuff before paying MORE shipping charges:yell:

Well I just got some. It DOES have dextrose in it :yell: molasses also. Damn expensive too. I wonder if it'd be worth it to make it yourself? Just pour the oil off of the top of some natty, add some flax and egg beaters. If it mixes ok it should work. Sounds messy though:grin:

Don't use Egg Beaters! Eugh. They'll be using powdered whites. (Bulk food or baking supply store.) Flax seeds finely ground, powdered whites, natural peanut butter and Udo's oil; I'm planning to make some myself, as soon as I figure out the proportions.

Originally posted by Akateros
Don't use Egg Beaters! Eugh. They'll be using powdered whites. (Bulk food or baking supply store.) Flax seeds finely ground, powdered whites, natural peanut butter and Udo's oil; I'm planning to make some myself, as soon as I figure out the proportions.

Sounds like you have a better handle on it than I do. Keep us posted on what you come up with.

Back