• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do I need to eat carbohydrates ?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I read that you don´t need carbohydrates to build muscles, carbohydrates is only for people that need to build fat, the fatbuilders, that is why sumo fighters use carbohydrates.
Is that true ? :confused:

LMAO......those two cute faces just say it all.....What the hell are you atlking about?

:rofl:

I think Vieope has been hitting the sauce. :laugh:

Originally posted by Vieope
I read that you don´t need carbohydrates to build muscles, carbohydrates is only for people that need to build fat, the fatbuilders, that is why sumo fighters use carbohydrates.
Is that true ? :confused:

Vieope, you definitly need carbs to build muscle man. You may be able to add it without carbs but it maybe extremly sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

You may be surprised, but TP just actually proved that wrong.

Not that it's optimal but TP is doing a carbless bulk to prove a theory and he did gain muscle.

He gained some fat as well but the fat gains seems to have slowed down and now it appears to be mostly muscle. :eek:

I can't say I would ever choose to do it though. :nope:

Originally posted by Jodi
You may be surprised, but TP just actually proved that wrong.

Not that it's optimal but TP is doing a carbless bulk to prove a theory and he did gain muscle.

He gained some fat as well but the fat gains seems to have slowed down and now it appears to be mostly muscle. :eek:

I can't say I would ever choose to do it though. :nope:

Oh I dont doubt it. I have done an extreme low carb diet before and managed to add mass. The littel bit of carbs I did have where post workout though. In my scenario I added a decent amount of muscle but not as much as I do with carbs. I get crazy gains with carbs.

How would you go about doing a carbless bulk anyway? Use fat as a protein-sparing agent? In an absence of insulin, how is protein transported to muscular tissue?

Peace.

IML Gear Cream!
Lots of fatty proteins. Just think Atkins gone bad :laugh:

Originally posted by Premo55
How would you go about doing a carbless bulk anyway? Use fat as a protein-sparing agent? In an absence of insulin, how is protein transported to muscular tissue?

Peace.

Your body still secretes insulin for protein/fat just not as much. And remember, in the end it all comes down to calories in vs calories out.

your food bill would go up even more too without cheap foods like rice, oatmeal, and potatos

^ Not necessarily. If you were to subsist on 'fatty proteins', this would mean that you'd only have to be spending on these proteins, vegetables and an EFA supplement, ie cheap fish oil caps. Fatty cuts of pork, chicken and turkey are cheap.

Peace.

I wrote this stupid thread to prove my point that everybody here cares more about this type of question than for something a little bit different, like my interest in dehydrated foods. :( :bawling:

Back