• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pounds of protein in one month.

once was fat

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I dont know about everyone here but Im going through 12 pounds of protein powder every month. How many pounds of protein is every one else using a month?

Damn.. thats a lot of powder. I go through maybe 5Lbs. Why not increase your meat consumption?

Damn.. thats a lot of powder!

Originally posted by brodus
How much do you weigh? That seems whey excessive.

PreMier, you just said in another thread that you went though three tubs of Aftermax in a month-->that's close to 13 pounds!

No, I said I went through 1 tub in 10 days. It would have been more if I could have afforded it.

Plus I have my diet in order, and dont go through that much protein anymore.

Plus, 4.4Lbs of AfterMax is 20 servings.

Originally posted by brodus
How much do you weigh? That seems whey excessive.

PreMier, you just said in another thread that you went though three tubs of Aftermax in a month-->that's close to 13 pounds!
170lbs thats three shakes a day.

Originally posted by PreMier
Damn.. thats a lot of powder. I go through maybe 5Lbs. Why not increase your meat consumption?

Damn.. thats a lot of powder!
Its a little cheaper to go with the protein powder. I know whole foods would be better.

It varies... prolly 2 shakes a day. 3 a day every once in a while. A 10lb bag of whey usually lasts me around 5 weeks. :shrug:

I generally go through one tub of Pro Complex a month. It's 4.4 pounds. I use Nectar for the "other" shake in my diet and one 2 pound container lasts me a while.

Back