• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with cycle before I start.

Bevo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a post from earlier this year That I discussed on the board, I am about to start my cycle and was wondering what is the best way to run M-1-T (i have a bunch)with this, I know this is a low dose of test but it's all I got. So any last minute suggestions before I start on Monday? Looking for around an 8week cycle. Will this low dose of test be enough to fight the lathargy associated with M1T, that is what I'm concerned with.

Thanks for the info, so in summary does this sound about right?
8 week cycle test (ethanate)200
400mg
400mg
200mg
200mg
200mg
200mg
200mg
200mg

off for 2/3 weeks then nolva @ 40mg/d one week, then 20 mg/d for 2 weeks?

Keep in mind that at this time this is the only gear I have, and unless something new info changes it will be all I have for now.

dont taper your dose... keep it at a steady number.

He is doing what is called a front load, I dont really go along with the front load idea any longer. 200mg is such a low dose though it probably wont matter much, but it could bring about sides if you are side effect prone, front loads make me feel gyno symptoms I would not otherwise feel.

oh... i didnt even realize that he was trying to frontload with that low dose...

I appreciate the replies, I wish I had more but, that's all the gear I got or can get right now and not sure if there will be anymore anytime.......so will this low dose of test be enough to take with M1T or do I need to also stack it with 4ad as well. Can anyone answer this?? I had good gains with the 1-T, 4AD stack I did at the begining of the year. I'm not looking to be HUGE just get me some good solid gains before summer is in full swing.

Why would you frontload with more test? Wouldn't the M1T be a sufficient frontload?

I sincerely hope you don't intend to run the M1T for 8 weeks.

You have a 200mg/10ml vial correct? If it were me, I'd do 250mg per week for 8 weeks, and frontload with M1T for 3-4 weeks @ 10-20mg ed. As Dale pointed out, do NOT go any longer then 4 weeks with M1T. 250mg of test a week will be more then enough to help offset the lethargy induced by M1T.

Thanks for the help guy's and NO I never intended to go 8 weeks with M1T, I was just curious about the test and M1T after it was deemed a low dose, Jersey Devil that is exactly what I wanted to know. And Dale I was told it was such a low dose that I was wondering if I ran 4AD with it for 8 weeks it would be better. But I think I'm going with Jersey Devil's suggestion. Any other suggestions? Before I begin on Monday.

What kind of test is it? If the sole purpose of using the test is to combat the lethargy, and you are using a longer ester, I would start it like 2 weeks before the M1T. Personally, I like the idea of frontloading with the M1T, but if you are using a long ester test the M1T would prolly be out of your system before the test even kicks in, which would still give you lethargy, but prolly better gains.

IML Gear Cream!
That is along ester, I would expect that you would still experience lethargy if you start both at the same time. I could be wrong, I started enanthate 10 days ago and my skin is already oily. I suppose that could be from the M1T, but I didn't get it with M1T before.

That make's sense to me, so if I waited about two weeks then hit the M1T, for 4 weeks then have the test still for 2 more weeks after the M1T, how does that sound?

Sounds like it would work to combat lethargy. Gains would be less I would think, but I am not 100% sure.

Honestly, you shouldn't have to run the test longer than the m1T if lethargy is your concern, so you COULD start the M1t on the week before the last test shot and run it for 3 weeks so that it goes 2 weeks after the last shot. This would be fine too, just start PCT after the last m1T pill.

I ran my M1T with test and still got lethargy during the second week, I ran 20mg the first week 30mg the next.

I never got lethargy the from M1T the 1st time but this time I am getting hammered. I started the test 5 days after the M1T, but that was because I wanted to finish PCT by the summer

It sounds like you are saying the lethargy is believed to be from low test? Some people get lethargy with anadrol also, but M1T is the only thing that did it to me and I was on plenty of test.

I'm planning a similar cycle, but with 250mg Enan/wk
My thoughts
-front load with 2-3 wks m-1-t at 30mg ed
-after your last Test Enan shot you have 2 weeks to wait to start on the nolvadex, why not hit the m-1-t for those two weeks then start PCT, like Dale said.
To combat the lethargy try some ephedrine 25-50mg AND Coffee pre workout, that worked for me last time I did m-1-t then just deal with it during other parts of your day.

Originally posted by SJ69
-front load with 2-3 wks m-1-t at 30mg ed

That is a kick start, a front load is running more gear than the rest of the cycle.

I think I have a plan now, thanks guy's for the help.

Back