• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Protein Bars

DannyT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are these any good? Some proclaim to deliver 25-30g of protein per bar.

Yes they are expensive, but are they any more expensive than your weekly tub of protein powder?

I bet they taste better and aren't a pain in the arse to make either. What do you think?

I try to avoid bars. Many of them have a lot of sugar (or artificial sweetener, which I try to avoid). A lot of them don't contain high quality protein either. I also wonder about label accuracy. They are more expensive. I can buy a 10lb bag of 100% Whey for around $50 that will last me a long time. $50 won't buy me that many protein bars.

Of course, that's not to say I don't like to eat them. There are some great tasting ones out there, but the problem is that I eat them rather than real food.

have a good time reading all the posts....lol.. 18 000 people hate the critters whereas the rest of the people don't give a shit one way or the other.

REAL FOOD is by far better!!! :yes: bars=junk

i have got some bars, got a 3 boxes for 2 special offer so i decided to go for it

the are great in a rush, if you've got a long day at college or work and no time to fix up a extra sandwich or run to the supermarket they are very useful

i'd rather have a bar at 2:30 than have nothing to eat from 1:00 till 4:00

i'm glad they are there just incase, i'd recommend getting some to take with you if you go out, if your at home its not hard to whip a shake up instead

peace

Back