• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just a Guy You're popular in the training forum

GSXR750

Elite Member
Reaction score
They dont believe me... mad dog has a problem with me... Cant u tell he's being Sarcastic? But im gonna video tape it in the upcoming month... just got to get a web camera.

Why bother, who cares what they think. I wouldn't waste the effort because they will just find something wrong with it anyway.

I agree. Stick with doing the 375 with super good form and that would impress the hell outta me.

thanks fellas... Maddog is a Very VERY immature old guy... kind of sad really.

Last edited:
I was starting to think you were friggin 15 man, I see in your profile though you are not.

I agree with Dale. Who the frick cares what they think? Like I said in that thread, I know a guy younger then you, who benches a projected clean max of 340-350. He does not use androgens, and you do. After a 8 month cycle, it does not surprise me at all that you can do 415 with loose form, 375 strict.

But hey, so the hell what? If YOU know you can, and they don't believe it, then tough shit for them bro.

obviously the kid was never a powerlifter......id like to see what maddog can thow up

I wish I had numbers like that in high school. JAG you need to post pics.

i will when i get a camera... workin on it right now.

IML Gear Cream!
and thanks for the support fellas.

fucc them haterz boi, do your thang. people are always talkin that shit in the internet anyways man, don't even sweat it.

Hey Homey , Me and GR rollin tha same . Even though you diss'my unique flow,I got your back, Don't even be marinade'n over try'n to make people feel ya . Shake and roll Playa, Be who you are for you and God ,not for some stranger on the net. PS feels funny on this end of the barrel don't it . Welcome to my world ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dawg! Just got back in tha states.America is tha shit homey.Yeah I'll hit you on your e-mail. I had to show some love to Just A Guy even though he always cuts into me.But if I don't stand with him when tha brotha might just need a simple "it's Cool" is like co- sign'n when it's happen'n to me! I bet I was tha last "headache given " Brotha he thought would stand by him. It's called "that other level" in tha hood! Guy Take 2 Tylenol and call me in tha morning.

Was up mikhal... Nah no headache this time.. im gettin used to it my man. I'm getting the headache from Maddog... he got problems to be starting a thread about me like that. But oh well... Good to hear ur back :thumb:

hey hey... just hit 1,000 posts! woot!

Back