• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another question

supertech

American BadAss
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay....I got enough of test enanthate for a 12 week cycle and got nolva on hand. I am all fired up and ready to go. The only thing holding me back now is that I just got off a 8 week cycle of m-1t on the 19th of march.I am in the 3rd week of pct right know in which I am taking 6-oxo.
So my question is; How much longer should I wait until I start this test enanthate cycle.

up to u bro.... when ur Sex drive comes back that is a sure sign that your recovery is going good.... BLood test would be a good way to go... but 3-4 week PCT is important. Most say time on=time off is the best way to go.

Yeah I would agree with that. 8 weeks on M1T is a long time, and it definitely shuts you down hard. The longest I've gone with M1T was 4 weeks, and even at 5 weeks post cycle one of the liver enyzme tests ALT was 63 (normal 7-56), and another, AST was at the top of the range at 39 (normal 5-40).

I would wait at least 8 weeks to make sure your liver is fully recovered and also to start the test enan with 'fresh' androgen receptors. Good luck on your cycle ST.

Ooops my bad, I mean't to say a 4 week not 8 week cycle of m-1t.

yeah i will wait a while before starting the test enanthate,just real anxious to start it.

thanks for the replies, just a guy and jerseydevil.

In that case, 4-5 weeks of pct before starting should be fine. I understand the excitement. I'm exactly two weeks, and four shots in on my first test enanthate cycle...

If you have any noob questions, PM me. I just went through a lot of research, and also the 'stress' of that first injection. :D

Originally posted by JerseyDevil
In that case, 4-5 weeks of pct before starting should be fine. I understand the excitement. I'm exactly two weeks, and four shots in on my first test enanthate cycle...

If you have any noob questions, PM me. I just went through a lot of research, and also the 'stress' of that first injection. :D
Thanks JD, Might have to do that.

Back