• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bout to start next cycle...

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well im only going to do a 2-3week PCT and then jump into another cycle... I feel as if im recovered... balls are back.. not losing any gains... but damnit.. my BP is 138/88... Im tryin to decide if that will even get any lower. What's yall's opinion?

The cycle im bout to start is

1-16 Test prop 1,050mg's a week
1-16 Equipoise 1,050mg's a week.

Is there any supplements that will bring down BP?? i've been tryin to search for some... but no luck.

After this cycle im taking a LONG very long break.

I think this is a bad idea. You should wait another month atleast. You're about to start a 4 month cycle, atleast let yourself recover from the first one.

There are a lot of supplements that can help w/ blood pressure. Ask this in the supplements forum. I think CLA and ALC and some of those as well as garlic.

yeh.. i think i will wait a while... checked my BP again today and it was 152/90.... cant figure out why its still up.

was that? a supp?

gotcha.. i just searched it... do u think they have that stuff at GNC? i just started working there so i can prolly get it cheap.

Looks like a waste of gear to me.

har! working at gnc!! "yes sir i got this big off of no2 and creatine" :p

LoL It will be alrite... get milk thistle and shit for cheap.

Back