• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Onces' TP-PT training log

once was fat

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im starting a new log based on TP's new 12 week trainning course that I will be participating in. I will be able to talk about how workouts went in general but not more than that.

I plan on starting on this tuesday. My diet will be a 40/40/20 with higher carbs on workout days. I will be going for around 3,000 calories a day with one cheat day a week for the reward.

Foods that I plan on cosuming the most on a daily basis will be:

Proteins:
100%whey shakes
Chicken breast
tuna fish
red meat once or twice a week
protein bars just incase of a missed meal
low fat cottage cheese in the night

Carbs:
apples one on non workout days two on workout days
black beans
oatmeal
brown rice
red baked potato
whole wheat pasta with red sauce once or twice a week
99%fat free turkey chili

Fat:
omega 3 5 caps daily
extra virgin olive oil
fat from the red meat

Veggies:
spinach salad with ff dressing or olive oil wit lemon
canned spinach
steamed broclli
steamed green beans

Best of luck! :lifter: Il be following along!

Damn, I was hoping he'd let you post exercises.... oh well :p

Im just a cheater arnet I :)

cool!!

He can post exercises, reps, sets, and weights on the day they are done, but cannot discuss future workouts.

You'll have to infer what you will.

Good luck, bud. :thumb:

What are your current stats and such? IIRC, i think we were pretty similar (at least from the "once was fat" point). :lol:

Good luck buddy! I look foward to seeing your progress :)

Originally posted by Monolith
Good luck, bud. :thumb:

What are your current stats and such? IIRC, i think we were pretty similar (at least from the "once was fat" point). :lol:
Height 6 foot 1 Weight 170lbs Bf 11% My arms are long and thin and they lag the most. Just to give you an example my neck it 16 and 1/2 and my length for my arms is 36-37. I dropped 72lbs over the last 6 months. Waist size was 42 now current 32 in waist. Im still carrying some fat on my love handles and inner thigh area.

:hair: ... good work!! :thumb: Keep kicking it OWF!

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck Once :)

Ok no workout today. I decided to take the day off because of the new start of tp training. My workouts will be sat, Sunday, off monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, off Thursday, off Friday.

My diet today was

Meal 1 protein shake with fiber one.
Meal 2 protein shake with 1/2 cup before cooked oatmeal
meal 3 1/2 cup brown rice with lean pork wrapped in a low carb wrap.
Meal 4 small green salad with ff dressing one small sugar free yogurt.
meal 5 Two beef pattie no bun spinach and black beans.
Meal 6 will be a shake or low fat cottage cheese before bed.

Im not to happy with todays diet. Seams like somethings missing now that I look back at what I ate.

Todays supplements were a little unusual.
9 caps of astragulus
4 fish caps
one multi
3 vitamin c's
20grams glutamine
5 grams creatine

Got to get to bed early tonight as Im starting to feel a slight cold coming on and I have a 5a.m. workout tomrrow.

Maybe Meal 4 needs more protein?

Originally posted by sara
Maybe Meal 4 needs more protein?
Yeh your right I should have had some cottage cheese instead of the yogurt. The problem is I ran out last night so I picked some up tonight.

Good luck:thumb:

Posting early today becuase my first workout started at 5:30am.
Overall it went well. I was in and out in 40mins. I did have some trouble with BB rows as I have not done this exercise before. I used the smith for one set to get the feel and then went with the standard BB with free weigths. Didnt seem to hit my lats that well but thats expected because I know I dont have the perfect form yet. The BB rows acutally got my lower back hinting that I did not have proper form.

Here is what I did today

wide grip pulldowns to chest 2 sets 10 reps 130lb, 120lbs
BB rows 2 sets 10reps 105lbs 95lbs. I think I will drop the weight next time in order to get proper form.
leg curls seated 2 sets 10reps 90lbs 90lbs
BB curls 2 sets 10reps 65lbs 65lbs
hammer cable curls 2 sets 10reps 50lbs 40lbs this exercise was awesome.
calf raises 2 sets 10reps 120lbs 130lbs
BB shrugs on the smith 2 sets 10reps 205lbs 205lbs

I have all meals except for dinner planned so here they are

5am protein shake 5g glutamine 5g creatine 1multi 1fishie
630am post workout grape juice with 5g creatine 1/2oats
730am 1 small apple 3 astragulus
1030am protein shake 1/2fcup oats
1200 chicken breast with brown rice
300 1 can tuna with whole wheat low carb wrap
400 snack 1 small apple
dinner will probablly be canned spinach black beans and chicken breast.
Protein shake before bed then 3 zma's

I am still feeling under the weather with this slight cold that I got. It kinda felt wierd to wake up so early and hit the gym. I kinda felt disoriented. When I got home from the gym I actually went back to bed for about 30minutes. I hope that I will be able to adapt to the two early morning workouts. Any tips would be great.

Given that you nailed 10 reps for all sets, it would appear that you need to increase the weight for the next workout.

As for the BB rows, they don't directly hit the lats. They're more for back thickness. The pulldowns will hit the lats. Make sure you don't round your back when doing the rows.

You'll get used to the early AM workouts. I used to work out in the evening, but now prefer to workout first thing in the morning if possible.

Originally posted by X Ring
not to go into detail but why 10 reps?
I have always done 10-12 reps now that im on this new program I wanted to go shoot for 10 reps to start adding in more weight. When I fisr started I was doing 15 reps. My goal with the 10 reps is to hit 10 reps for the first set and down the reps on the next sets. Today was just a feel day for me.

Good job on the first day buddy! But don't forget what the rep range is!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by once was fat
I have always done 10-12 reps now that im on this new program I wanted to go shoot for 10 reps to start adding in more weight. When I fisr started I was doing 15 reps. My goal with the 10 reps is to hit 10 reps for the first set and down the reps on the next sets. Today was just a feel day for me.

Thats cool man I was just checkin' in b/c I thought i might have missed something and sometimes we all make mistakes I was just checking. Just dont be doing 10 reps when we get to the end of this phase. hahaa

Originally posted by rock4832
Good job on the first day buddy! But don't forget what the rep range is!
Your right Rock. I will make this change on the next workout.

Ok todays workout went much better than yesterday. I started at 6:00am today. The only thing that really sucked and was pretty embarrasing was the sled squats. I will admit it I hate squats and I never do them. I can hardly walk right now and I have a basketball game tonight. Every time I get up from my desk I have to use my arms to get out of the chair. I can bench more than I cant squat. This sucks but I have to start somewhere right. Here is how it went today. I had more intesity today and I felt like I accomplished something today.

Hack squats 2 sets 8 reps 130lbs 120lbs they about killed me

Quad extentions 2 sets 8 reps 100lbs 110lbs

Incline BB press 2 sets 9 reps for 135lbs 6 reps for 155lbs

Cable crossovers 2 sets 9 reps for 70lbs each hand 8 reps for 70lbs each hand.

Millitary DB press 2 sets 8 reps 40lb db each hand 7 reps 40lb db each hand.

Close grip bench press standard benc press bar 2 sets 7 reps for 115 7 reps for 105.

V bar press downs 2 sets 8 reps for 140lbs 7 reps for 150lbs.

Here is what my diet will look like today

5:30am protein shake 5g glut 5g creatine one multi one fish
7:00am post workout grape juice with 5g creatine 1/2 cup oats with half teaspoon of honey and a small apple on the way to work
10:00am protein shake 1/2 cup oats.
12:00 pm I have to take a client out to eat chicken breast with green peppers and onions with black beans maybe a couple of chips with salsa maybe maybe not.
3:00pm chicken breast with brown rice
4:30 one small apple as a snack with a protein bar
6:00 chicken breast with black beans canned spinach.
8:30 post basketball game green salad with chicken breast ff dressing.
10:00 before bed protein shake with 5 g glut 3 zma

I will not workout for the next two days because my split looks like this. Sat on Sun on Mon off Tues on Wed on Thur off Fri off.
This will be good to have two days off seeing how I do have a slight cold right now. I had a great workout today and Im looking forward to the next one.

Looks like a great w/o buddy! I'm the same way with squats. I can bench much more than I can squat. But it'll come for both of us :)

No workout today. My diet was terrible today. I have a loss of appetite due to this stupid cold that I have. It has actually gone from bad to worse, but Here is how little I ate today.

8:00am protein shake and one small apple. 1 multi 1 fish 3 astragulus caps.

11:00am protein shake with a 1/2cup of oats.

3:00pm one can tuna with ligh mayo 1teaspoon with 3 stoned wheat crackers.

4:30pm I tried to get down a protein bar and could only take a couple of bites.

6:00pm I had like 4 chips torengos (woops) One grapefruit.

8:30pm I will have a couple of small chicken breasts or a can of 99% FF turkey chili

Before bed I will have a protein shake.

Well I hope I get well soon. I plan to take the rest of the week off from the gym to heal from this cold. Since im only two workouts into TP's training I will restart from the beggining on tuesday. Most of the people at ironmag are starting monday anyways. If anyone has any miracle tips on fighting colds please let me know. This is what Im currently using to fight it.

9 caps astragulus
2 multivitamans
15 grams glutamine
5 zma
6 vitamin c's

Here to follow.

Hope you feel better soon buddy! Also, Garlic is also good to help with colds.

Yesterday diet went like this.

8:00am protein shake 1 small apple
10:00am protein shake 1/2 oats
12:30pm I was on a mission to find nutribiotic defense plus and I found a bottle at wild oats grocery store. This better work for my cold it was 18bucks a bottle. I also picked up some organic trail mix for a snack since I was mobile.
2:00pm chicken breast with brown rice
4:00 the cold really stratin kicking my ass I had one small apple
6:00pm cheat meal. Bacon swiss burger with a couple of onion rings.
9:00pm protein shake

Again my diet was terrible due to lake of of being hungry. Still fighting a cold. I slept untill 11:00am this morning and plan on taking naps through out the day. I hope I will be back in action by tuesday but if I dont thats life.

I will not post my diet for sat or sun. My appetited was slim to none. I would be ashamed to post what I ate as it was practically nothing.

I do have my diet set up for tomorow and here is what it looks like.

8:00am protein shake
10:00am protein shake and 1/2 cup otameal
12:00 black beans and chicken breast
3:00pm 1/2 cup otameal 3 hard boiled eggs no yolk
6:00pm chicken breast canned spinach and black beans
9:00pm protein shake before bed.

I do need to go to the store for oatmeal, cottage cheese , apples, low carb wraps, low fat sugar free yogurt, a few cans of tuna and some fresh veggies.

My cold is getting better. I dont think I will be able to train on tuesday though. I still have some congestion in my chest. I am using nutribiotic defense plus and it seems to have helped a little. I am so missing that gym smell, the walk to the locker room and the sound of iron clanging. Most of all I am missing the relaxing time after a hard workout. I will probably change my spilt to thursday and friday sat off sunday monday, and tuesday and wednesday off. I hope I will be able to start tuesday but if not thursday will be for sure.

Diet for today

8:00am protein shake
10:30am 1/2 cup oats
12:00pm lean pork sandwich and one chicken breast. I did have two small cookies with this meal.
3:00pm 1/2 cup oats protein shake
7:00pm 3 egg omelete with chicken breast.
10:00pm protein shake before bed or some more egg whites

I sound like a broken record but I am feeling better today. I would say I am at about 75%. I will take one more day off and start back to the gym on thursday. Man I cant wait I have been sitting on my ass for a week now, and I think I am tired of being tired. Mentally Im drained from this cold and all I can think about is when will I be 100%. I will probably change my slplit to thursday friday, off sat sunday, monday off tuesday off wednesday.

Back