• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate my current situation

Skyliner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys, thanks to your advise in taking care of the diet, right now my Abs have improve alot (touchwood!). However, only now I realise that my arms, legs, back, etc are f'k'ing small, esp. compared to last year.

Thus now I desperately need to eat alot to gain more weight in my other departments, and I was wondering, IF I eat ALOT of those high protein/low fat food like Tofu, Skinles Chicken, etc, will that not only help me gain more mass, but not causing any negative effect on my Abs too?

------------------
I don't have a great body, but as long as I work hard like now, I'm gonna reach there.

That happened to me, I recently changed from cutting to bulking. I've been eating pretty clean and havent noticed much of a fat loss although my muscles are bigger. Natrually you will notice a little fat gain, but nothing to speak of as long as you do things right. Hope this helped. Lataz.

------------------
"Success will not lower its standard to us, we must raise are standard to success."

If you want to be big you have to eat big. Eats six meals full of protein. Chicken breast are an excellent choice. Tuna ia also good.

Don't forget about milk and eggs!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

I like eggs from my head down to my legs!!!

You can't have it both ways, even on roids, you'd have to gain some fat to gain lean muscle mass.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

Back