• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A business opportunity...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have an opportunity to invest and was womdering if any of you money folk could help me on this. Here is the deal.

I initially invest x dollars into said arrangement and a percentage of my current salary would go to upkeep. If the number of employees increases, so does the percentage of my salary that goes to upkeep. There is slightly above a 50% chance that this arrangement will fail and I will be stuck paying "severance" that could last a long while. The upside is the less than 50% chance that it works, things go REALLY well. My partner in the deal comes in with nothing invested and if it goes bust, really only gains.

In the eyes of a Financial advisor, is this a good deal?

Originally posted by Dale Mabry There is slightly above a 50% chance that this arrangement will fail

In this thinly vailed analogy to the United States' current situation in Iraq, who says we have "slightly above a 50% chance of failure"?

No, I see no chance for failure in Iraq, but keep going...

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I have an opportunity to invest and was womdering if any of you money folk could help me on this. Here is the deal.

I initially invest x dollars into said arrangement and a percentage of my current salary would go to upkeep. If the number of employees increases, so does the percentage of my salary that goes to upkeep. There is slightly above a 50% chance that this arrangement will fail and I will be stuck paying "severance" that could last a long while. The upside is the less than 50% chance that it works, things go REALLY well. My partner in the deal comes in with nothing invested and if it goes bust, really only gains.

In the eyes of a Financial advisor, is this a good deal?

Rule #1 in investing. Only invest what you can afford to lose

DAMN! Why in the hell did I get married?!?!? :cry:

Hahahahahahaha, bingo my friend. :laugh:

Originally posted by ALBOB
DAMN! Why in the hell did I get married?!?!? :cry:

where are you training ? let me know when you are ready for some pain, I'm at the Gold's on Craig and Valley View...

Re: Re: A business opportunity...

Originally posted by LAM
Rule #1 in investing. Only invest what you can afford to lose

Rule #2. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Originally posted by LAM
where are you training ? let me know when you are ready for some pain, I'm at the Gold's on Craig and Valley View...

I go on-base now. Can't beat the price. :D I'm gonna need you to put me through some pain to get me ready for the move. We're moving into the new house up in Aliente (Pretty close to your Gold's) in June and if I don't get my fat ass in shape it's gonna kill me. This is my second week back after about a three month lay-off. The new job took more out of me than I thought.........................................but I'm feeling much better now. :D I'll stay in touch. :thumb:

To me, it sounds like bullshit.

The fact that you posted it, tells me it reeks to you as well.

You have to look at the long term cost vs. potential gains. It seems a 50/50 bet. There are better investments out there.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, it is marriage, as the big bald one pointed out. Pretty good deal, huh. :D

Your getting married Dale?

Hell no I'm not getting married, I was just picking on the older folk here, aka Albob. :D

Originally posted by Dale Mabry I was just picking on the older folk here, aka Albob. :D

Now wait just a damn minute here. I'm......................I'm..................DAMN. :(

Originally posted by ALBOB
I'm gonna need you to put me through some pain to get me ready for the move.

If all else fails Gramps I volunteer to hit you in the knees with a bat once or twice! :grin:

Hey Eggs, do the hip, it's funnier. Especially when he has to walk around with his hand on his hip afterwards.

Next IM get together we could all gather around and make fun of him as he limps over to the bar to drink away his pain. Ahhh, the times we'd have.

Okay, lets do the hip!

Nah, we're picking on him cause he old and ugly :shrug:

But if we'd known he was from Philly... :eyebrow:

IML Gear Cream!
WHAT---------------THE--------------FUQ?!?!?

Did I wake up with an "ABUSE ME" sticker on my forehead this morning???

**ALBOB checks his forehead** Son of a bitch! How the hell did THAT get there?!?!? :scratch:

I don't think they have the combined IQ to understand this site. :rolleyes:

Back