• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wondering about avant

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wondering if the products that I ordered from avant about a month ago will arrive before I am eligible for social security? :)

Why don't you go to Avant's site and email them? :)

That should be something you check with Customer Service with Avant or whoever you ordered from :)

That criticism is a little harsh, and a tad out of context. You ordered knowing that it was a pre-order. The product wasn't available yet. It started shipping only just last week.

So while I would expect that you have it by now, it could be en route.

Why don't you email orders@avantlabs.com and check.

Or email me at twinpeak@avantlabs.com and provide me your order information, and I will follow up.

Lastly, if you wanted to cancel your order, of course you'd get a full refund.

P.S. If it makes you feel anybetter, I haven't gotten any H.E.A.T. Stack yet either.

Well first of all I have already been in contact with customer service at Avant and they were terrific. They apologized for what they called an "unfortunate" delay.

Secondly, I would hope that everybody would lighten up a bit.........the original post was supposed to display some sarcasm. Hence the................:)

Lastly, I am aware that it was a pre-order but others have informed me they received their orders already.

Originally posted by topolo
just wondering if the products that I ordered from avant about a month ago will arrive before I am eligible for social security? :)

is this board the appropriate one for your post?

maybe you should start a thread like this on Avant's board?

Yeah, I got the sarcasm, but others might not have (re the month wait).

Since when don't I love good sarcasm.

Since when don't I love good sarcasm.-------I know!!!!!

So what do you think will come first social security checks or heat and sesathin?????:)

I said GOOD sarcasm. ;)

He used a smiley, he used a smiley!

Who are you, and what have you done with Twin Peak?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by JerseyDevil
He used a smiley, he used a smiley!

Who are you, and what have you done with Twin Peak?

That is priceless :)

Way to go TP :D

I do it from time to time, to keep you on your toes.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
I do it from time to time, to keep you on your toes.
You probably won't see it for another 6 months!

Re: Re: wondering about avant

Originally posted by Prince
is this board the appropriate one for your post?

Well Prince let me answer that....................yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

We always discuss manufacturers and wholesalers in this forum..........would you like me to show you 50 links to people praising or insulting them??????????????

maybe you should start a thread like this on Avant's board? ---------------maybe I will.

I thought we wanted an open exchange of ideas here....at least that is what I thought when you used to email me to "Upgrade" my membership.

I dont know what your problem is..........do you own a piece of Avant?

Even Twin Peak, who works for Avant and whom I have great respect for , didn't suggest that I not post here.

Maybe you should put up a sticky thread that says people can only post if they agree with you!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm..................Topolo, relax. A question regarding your personal shipment of Avant should be directed to Avant instead of a general post. I agree with that. Nobody was trying to get you upset he was just saying that it doesn't belong here.
K? Relax......................

oh and by the way Prince there is currently an open thread with people bashing Gopro and VPX why don't you tell them to go post on VPX's website??????????

Originally posted by Jodi
Ummm..................Topolo, relax. A question regarding your personal shipment of Avant should be directed to Avant instead of a general post. I agree with that. Nobody was trying to get you upset he was just saying that it doesn't belong here.
K? Relax......................

I understand.......but it does belong here......it is regarding a supplement company, there are hundreds of threads like it. His statement was rude and arbitrary.

You post was not regarding Avant's products in general or specials or anything of its kind. It was regarding YOUR personal order. Please understand why Prince would say this.

it was regarding what i consider to be poor customer service by not shipping quickly....there are many other threads where people complain about not getting their stuff in a timely fashion or about backorders and such. it was entirely within the scope of what we do here.

Back