• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

post crash time

hardasnails1973

www.Bodyfactoryllc.com
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just thinking about this. Since I finished my cycle in mid september and I crashed in december. I thought the crash would have ocured in 4-5 weeks following? AM I correct in this thinking ?
If this was true then all of these problems I have been having are not related to m cycle but other factors that may be my immnunes system was down and I had a cold and things just crept up on me

Like my friend at work her thyroid degraded over a period of two years, where previously it was fine.

I also know of a 22 year old on another board with great genetics who was suppressed heavily for 11 months after his cycle, he kept all his gains between that time but his numbers were horrible.

my numbers are fine just I think my liver is congested from all the protein i was putting in and lagging thyroid. I am on guggulipids as suggested by gopro and my body temperature is coming back up to par. I also switched to more beans for proten and less animal meat to give liver a chance to rest. From my research I found out the converstion from t-4 t-3 is affected in the liver and then this affects the drenal glands. Once I clear my liver it should reactivate converstion from t-4 to t-3 active form vs inacive form
i'm taking i wasn;t suppressed till 12 weeks after my cycle ended not from the end of it ...

Back