PDA

View Full Version : Going to Mexico...

plouffe
04-10-2004, 06:51 PM
I'm going to Cancun, Mexico Tues. Through Tues. - Do you guys think a Pharmacy would sell me some Rx Meds, or possibly some AS? What the hell do I say to them? Are the Med's on shelves or behind the counter.... Thanks :thumb:

BUSTINOUT
04-10-2004, 07:10 PM
How so you plan to get them back? And yes, they will sell them to you.

plouffe
04-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Throw em in some multivitamin containers....

BUSTINOUT
04-10-2004, 07:34 PM
So I take it you are getting all orals. Then you may want to go to a vet place rather than a pharmacia.

plouffe
04-10-2004, 07:37 PM
I actually wanna pick up some Tamoxifin. And some OxyContin.. :lol:

BUSTINOUT
04-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Ah crap...no sweat.

plouffe
04-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Honestly, OC wouldn't be shit to get acrossed the border? I'm going on a Family Vacation and I'm 16. So noone would suspect shit. How much American $ Does OC run for down in Mexico?

Mudge
04-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Why on earth do you want painkillers? I hope you aren't addicted this young, the ownder of FG was only 22 when he died from that shit.

BUSTINOUT
04-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by plouffe
Honestly, OC wouldn't be shit to get acrossed the border? I'm going on a Family Vacation and I'm 16. So noone would suspect shit. How much American $ Does OC run for down in Mexico?

I'm talking about the nolvadex. I don't want to sound like a parent, but what the hell business to you have with OC? On a side note, OC will land your butt in jail trying to bring that across. I being 16 doesn't mean anything. They know 16yr olds are just dumb enough to try a stunt like sneaking it across. lol Stay far away from that crap. On of the othe board owners died from that crap.

BUSTINOUT
04-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
On of the othe board owners died from that crap.

Sorry, didn't see that Mudge already posted that.

TrojanMan60563
04-10-2004, 10:18 PM
OC is junk..young guys like yourself die taking that stuff because you don't realize how to take it. Its continuous release, but kids like to bite them up so they get the effects quicker. not only do you get the effects quicker but you release it all at once. Thats how kids die taking it. Don't be stupid with that stuff. Even better just don't do it. If you want to feel all good inside find another way to do, try getting laid its usually free and it gets the job done

Mudge
04-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Even dealing without the dangers I dont see what a 16 year old kid needs painkillers for, did you lose an arm or something? I've put myself through some crap in my life in warehousing and I dont need painkillers. My back acts up now and again from being kicked by a soccer coach when I was 11 or 12 because I "hit the ball wrong."

plouffe
04-11-2004, 09:53 AM
I don't want to take the shit, trust me. Theres a high demand for it over at the highschool.

plouffe
04-11-2004, 09:54 AM
But honestly, if i'd just want to bring over some oral AS, or any oral at that. How should I go along doing it?

supertech
04-11-2004, 10:01 AM
I don't want to take the shit, trust me. Theres a high demand for it over at the highschool.
Bad idea......dealing this will end you up in jail or worse you might give to someone and they die using it.

TrojanMan60563
04-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Dealing is a worse idea. You are much better off getting caught using then selling. Maybe you don't realize but OC is a controlled substance...You will do time for dealing that stuff, and heaven forbid someone dies from you giving them OC you will never see the light of day

Mudge
04-11-2004, 11:20 AM
But honestly, if i'd just want to bring over some oral AS, or any oral at that. How should I go along doing it?

You're 16 right? Forget about it.

plouffe
04-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Listen I dont really want to hear the conciquences or whatever. Can it be done? Would I beable to go into a pharmacy and buy someshit?

plouffe
04-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
My back acts up now and again from being kicked by a soccer coach when I was 11 or 12 because I "hit the ball wrong."

Hahah. That's pretty fucked up man. He just booted yer ass?

Mudge
04-11-2004, 02:09 PM
Yep hit me in my lower back and the school did virtually nothing because it would have been too embarrassing. I believe he got a 5 day suspension and that was it. I slid a little and my glasses flew off.

I remember another teacher when I was younger put a student in a head lock because one of his students got hurt by him accidentally during football. :rolleyes:

plouffe
04-11-2004, 02:47 PM
haha, yeah that's messed up. my dad's told me stories where his PE teacher knocked his ass out. i think i'd retaliate man, i have to much of a temper.

plouffe
04-11-2004, 02:48 PM
So am i gonna have to stick these pills up my ass :lol:, or can I like just put them in vitamin containers?

Mudge
04-11-2004, 02:51 PM
haha, yeah that's messed up. my dad's told me stories where his PE teacher knocked his ass out. i think i'd retaliate man, i have to much of a temper.

Maybe if I were bigger than an 11 year old I would have.

plouffe
04-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Haha.

supertech
04-11-2004, 04:33 PM
If you are flying there then i don't think it would be a good idea to smuggle stuff back.you will be searched and they are wise to all the tricks to smuggling shit.

TrojanMan60563
04-11-2004, 07:08 PM
Don't be stupid an ingest anything to get it back it will open up and kill you in the plane. I think being 16 your a bit too young for juice. It can really mess up your growth at that age. Wait until your atleast 21

plouffe
04-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Thanks for that tip.

Vieope
04-12-2004, 06:55 PM
How they identify "controlled" substances ?
I just know some methods:dogs, the way a pill looks, what else ?

cappo5150
04-12-2004, 07:25 PM
^ Sometimes they just pull people randomly and ask them questions, if you seem like your trying to hide something, then they might strip search you.

tryintogetbig
04-12-2004, 09:53 PM
if ur going to do it be safe,
when i went on the way back they had a big button that each group/ family had to push and there was a green light and a red light, green u go red they search all ur stuff.
I never saw anyone personally getting searched just all there baggage, and it was like every 11 or 12 person getting searched.
Not to sound prejudice but if ur family can be mistaken for anything other than national born american ur probally increase ur chances.

Personally i don't think its worth the risks, u could get urself and ur family in trouble

TrojanMan60563
04-13-2004, 12:57 AM
I wonder if you can refuse being searched, and just not board the plane. I would never get strip searched. They would have to flippin kill me.

cappo5150
04-13-2004, 11:19 AM
They would search you when you get on US soil, Mexico can give a rats ass what you take out of their country. If you refuse a strip search, they will take you to jail and then they can strip search you. Sounds fun doesnt it.

Vieope
04-13-2004, 06:57 PM
I thought that strip search was against the law.

TrojanMan60563
04-13-2004, 08:37 PM
they better knock me out, cause if I see a dude comming with the white latex gloves on heads are gonna start rolling

Jake
04-14-2004, 04:41 PM
There is no 'sure' way of getting any illegal substance across a border. Its a risk, and if you plan on selling, its a pretty stupid risk because you are going to be bringing back quantity. Thats not white collar prison prison if you get caught by the way, thats federal 'fuck you in the ass' . Its your gamble (or anus). But dont ingest it, thats insane.

You'll have no problem buying, its transportation that you have to worry about.

Getbig82
02-02-2006, 08:05 PM
You can't get in trouble for taking steroids over the border if they're prescribed in your name. You can only take a certain amount from what i heard only a 90 day supply of each type.

Northernlights8
02-02-2006, 08:14 PM
well if you drive there are tons of ways to get it across the border, but if you are flying. Yea your best bet is probably a vitamen container.

What you would want to do is leave the plastic on, so it looks like it hasnt been open and cut a hole in the bottom of the bottle and empty out all the pills or w/e, Then go ahead and fill your container up with the OC and then go buy some plastic weld or some super glue, and glue the bottom plastic peice back on. ALso leave the cotton in there too....

Now if you were driving, you could get it across by have a diesel or a truck with side steps. ALl you would have to do it on the side steps put tons of w/e you want in there, steroids, o/c, downers, etc and cap it off or have it welded shut down in mexico. I doubt i dog could smell through a metal step sided truck/deisel!

;)

TrojanMan60563
02-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Its SUPER easy to get pills back from mexico....you can fit SO many in a small area that you can hide them just about anywhere you want in a car....or wear a pair of tighty whitys and put them in your undies...they might pat you down but they don't grab your junk.

wetnwild
02-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Its SUPER easy to get pills back from mexico....you can fit SO many in a small area that you can hide them just about anywhere you want in a car....or wear a pair of tighty whitys and put them in your undies...they might pat you down but they don't grab your junk.

No body fool your self. Everytime you get away with that it is prue luck.
DO NOT think you are trying to get away with anything new. If you thought
about hiding it some place there has been dozens of people who have hid it in the same place. I can tell you stories. One that was way to close.

PLease people be careful, and remember it's a numbers game. You're time
could be next when they decide to stop and check you.:eek:

Tough Old Man
02-03-2006, 06:13 AM
I don't want to take the shit, trust me. Theres a high demand for it over at the highschool.I can't believe how many of you are telling this kid how easy it is to bring shit across the border. Your as bad as he is.

For some reason I thought the board rules says you have to be 18 to post in this forum.

Oh great, a 16 year old drug supplier. Get the fuck out of here asshole.

Tough

Tough Old Man
02-03-2006, 06:22 AM
You can't get in trouble for taking steroids over the border if they're prescribed in your name. You can only take a certain amount from what i heard only a 90 day supply of each type.Your are so wrong. I live in Mexico. You can't take Meds across the border whether you have a prescription or not. The only ones that can do that is the mexicans who have duel citizenship and it better not be more then that days worth.

Tough

Getbig82
02-03-2006, 10:14 AM
All I got to say is, if you get caught coming back from Mexico. Than you should know your not going to serve jail in America buddy. You will be a white boy in Mexican jail, oh man that would really, really suck. So think rational about what your doing man.

Getbig82
02-03-2006, 10:34 AM
My cousins has done it but yea they're born in Mexico and Lived in Texas over 14 years so that is a factor. I didnt figure the fact he's just American.

GFR
02-03-2006, 11:07 AM
All I got to say is, if you get caught coming back from Mexico. Than you should know your not going to serve jail in America buddy. You will be a white boy in Mexican jail, oh man that would really, really suck. So think rational about what your doing man.
Stop giving out bull shit opinions. If you are cought on the border with drugs you will be going to an American jail!!! If you are cought by mexican police in Mexico then you will go to a mexican Jail.....or have to give them a few hundred dollars to be let go.

GFR
02-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Your are so wrong. I live in Mexico. You can't take Meds across the border whether you have a prescription or not. The only ones that can do that is the mexicans who have duel citizenship and it better not be more then that days worth.

ToughYes you can....and I have done it a few times....but it must be an American perscription...not one from a Mexican Doc.

Getbig82
02-03-2006, 11:10 AM
basically I'm trying to feed the kid away from buying drugs at age 16 in mexico or anywhere

Tough Old Man
02-03-2006, 01:55 PM
All I got to say is, if you get caught coming back from Mexico. Than you should know your not going to serve jail in America buddy. You will be a white boy in Mexican jail, oh man that would really, really suck. So think rational about what your doing man.Wrong again. Once you reach the border your in the United States, not mexico. If you get caught it will be by US Customs. Your doing U.S time, not Mexican time.

Tough

Getbig82
02-03-2006, 03:15 PM
basically I'm trying to feed the kid away from buying drugs at age 16 in mexico or anywhere
im trying to get this not to buy drugs period HELLO!!!I know what you mean but I guess it's ok for you guys to tell a little kid to buy illegal drugs come on man have some morals

GFR
02-03-2006, 03:25 PM
im trying to get this not to buy drugs period HELLO!!!I know what you mean but I guess it's ok for you guys to tell a little kid to buy illegal drugs come on man have some morals
Shut the fuck up Troll

we bash all people under 21 for using steroids.....you can lie to them but we give them the real facts....and the truth is much more scary than the bull shit you make up..

Getbig82
02-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Lol sorry internet toughguys I'll stop saying my thoughts man can't say your thought w/o getting internet jumped

GFR
02-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Lol sorry internet toughguys I'll stop saying my thoughts man can't say your thought w/o getting internet jumped
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showpost.php?p=1256187&postcount=49

FullGo
02-03-2006, 05:02 PM
id say it dont matter that 16 yr old kid could be dead by now the damn post is 2yrs old

GFR
02-03-2006, 05:09 PM
And he is 18 now

TrojanMan60563
02-03-2006, 08:03 PM
No body fool your self. Everytime you get away with that it is prue luck.
DO NOT think you are trying to get away with anything new. If you thought
about hiding it some place there has been dozens of people who have hid it in the same place. I can tell you stories. One that was way to close.

PLease people be careful, and remember it's a numbers game. You're time
could be next when they decide to stop and check you.:eek:

I agree it is a numbers game, but when I was in the Navy living in San Diego we used to bring valiums and stuff like that back for our own use. And we would get searched now and then but it was nothing invasive. They cannot do anything unless you are a serious suspect or have been tipped off by the pharmacy you bought it from. I always bought my stuff on my way into mexico to party and would leave the next day with my goodies...by then boarder patrol had seen thousands of people that could have been me. ANYWAYS I am not saying its a smart idea to smuggle drugs across the boarder but if you are smart about it its not that hard....just come back with a large crowd of people drunk and they just assume you were down there drinking like the rest of them. Oh and everytime I was searched the worst it ever got was having to take off my shoes and empty my pockets onto a table. I never had to take clothes off or anything...just pat down.

Nachez
02-04-2006, 10:09 PM
u could put the oxycotton inside of a teddy bear sew his ass back up
or in a multivitamin container.

but if I were u id just get some D-bol and anavar while i was down there

TrojanMan60563
02-05-2006, 04:19 AM
oxycotton? lol