• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

gopro's arm routine?

DeadBolt

MP Minister of Pain!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have just started the p/rr/s routine and finished the first power week. Just a side note, chest, back, legs, and forearms from the real heavy weights are still sore as hell. Shoulders didn't get hit to hard but next power week I will get them better.

Question is I noticed the tri/bi routine is very minimal with very few sets, I was wondering why this is? I have always done tri then bi with my workouts but p/rr/s calls for bi then tri, any reason? And if shoulders aren't getting hit enough what should I do? as well as hitting the rear delts, those were never really wortked directly?

If you are lifting frequently and with high intensity, and doing the P/R/SS, I think your bi-s and tri-s are getting hit enough.

(Note: I am only a rookie.)

Originally posted by DeadBolt
I have just started the p/rr/s routine and finished the first power week. Just a side note, chest, back, legs, and forearms from the real heavy weights are still sore as hell. Shoulders didn't get hit to hard but next power week I will get them better.

Question is I noticed the tri/bi routine is very minimal with very few sets, I was wondering why this is? I have always done tri then bi with my workouts but p/rr/s calls for bi then tri, any reason? And if shoulders aren't getting hit enough what should I do? as well as hitting the rear delts, those were never really wortked directly?

-If you prefer doing tris before bis that is fine. I just like the feeling of a slight cushion that my bis provide when pumped as I work my tris. Also, working bis first warms up my elbows.
-How many sets do you think you need for arms? They are small muscles and are involved in every upper body exercise! They can easily be overtrained.
-You can add another set or two to your delt workout if you feel you need to, or simply work harder. Real slow negatives can really crush the delts.
-I rarely work rear delts directly during power week as they are hit hard with the heavy rowing you do for back. But if you feel the rears need more work, you can add a couple of sets of heavy standing rear laterals.

I guess I'm just use to working with a few more sets w/ my arms. It just felt weird to be in and out of the gym so fast heh.

Rear delts lag alot for me so I may have to add a set or two of them. As for the rest of the delts I am just gonna have to kick it into overdrive and work twice as hard. I'll try the negatives next time.

Thanks gopro!

Originally posted by DeadBolt
I guess I'm just use to working with a few more sets w/ my arms. It just felt weird to be in and out of the gym so fast heh.

Rear delts lag alot for me so I may have to add a set or two of them. As for the rest of the delts I am just gonna have to kick it into overdrive and work twice as hard. I'll try the negatives next time.

Thanks gopro!

You are welcome. Work harder, not longer! ;)

Ok everyone, have no fear...The Gopro link man is here :D
Just click my link and see all gopros stuff. :thumbs:

Back