• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

multivitamin and protein question

edudlive

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I have start using supplements (as well as eating more) to gain some weight. I have an extremely high metabolism..so I'm getting annoyed with being 5' 10" and 132 pounds.

I'd like to hit 150-160 and I was told by the people at GNC to use "100% Whey protein mix (it was around 10 bucks for a fairly big bag) and a multivitamin (they recommended "mega-men" which was 90 pills for 17 bucks). Would this plus lifting weights get me where I want/need to be?

Any other tips are appreciated.

Must have been a nice guy at the GNC to only sell you the whey and a multivitamin. Normally they try to sell you $400 worth of junk. :lol:

Best thing you can do is start reading these forums. Especially some of the stickied threads on nutrition and training. They'll give you a great foundation to build on.

My Arsenal:

Optimum Nutritions 100% Whey Protien
Right now I have Designer Whey because I got it for about 75% off, and I have Pepti-Lean because I got that for about 75% off also. :D

ProLabs Pure Creatine Monohydrate
Member's Mark ( Sam's Club ) Multivitamin
Member's Mark ( Sam's Club ) Fish Oil Caps
Member's Mark ( Sam's Club ) Vitamin E
Member's Mark ( Sam's Club ) Vitamin C

Go to Target, Meijer, Walmart, or Walgreens for you supplements man. Trust me.

1. You have to set up a good bulking diet to get the size you want, along with some heavy ass lifting. High Protien, High Cals, High Carbs, High Fats. Basically you're gonna wanna slowly up your Cals to around 6,000-7,000.

2. Drink about 2 gallons of water a day.

3. Take Vitamin C+E 3-4 times daily. ( Morning, Pre & Post Workout, Before Bed )

4. Alot of Chicken, beef, oats, veggies, whey protien, milk, potatoes, cottage cheese, etc.

5. Alot of sleep

6. Wake up and drink a shake.

7. Eat a shitload of peanut butter + whole milk:thumb: before bed. ( I gained alot of size doing this )

8. Compound lifts : Deadlifts, Benchpress, Squat, Military Press.

9. Cut all the Cardio.

10. Intensity, Dedication, Determination. Even by doing all the shit I said, your not gonna get the results you want in a week. If you stick on strict diet, supplementation schedule, and lifting schedule I guarentee you can hit 150-160 in half of year, maybe less.

Goodluck man.

I might of left a few tips out. Feel free to add some IM guys/girls ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that'll do it for sure

Back