• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about eggs???

350Z

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I eat between 12-20 eggs per day....of that as many as 6 yolks....I'm currious to what you all think about eating the yolks....if you toss them out you loose alot of the protien content of the egg...I'm thinking about using real and fake eggs but my body seems to like real food better.

350Z

hey in reply to your question, I've learned by speaking with multiple personal trainers that the egg yolk is higher in cholesterol than you would like but its proven to raise good cholesterol and lower the bad. many people on a ketogenic diet increase their egg intake, however they include the yolk because of the protein content. Keep the yolks they're good for you, and IMO they're tastier than the white too :-D

Personally, I wouldnt recommend more than 2 or 3 yolks a day. LOTS of cholesterol. I usually eat 2-3 whole eggs and 5-6 whites with breakfast.

I could DEFINITELY eat that many! I love eggs, but dont want to take in that much cholesterol

does cholesteral make you fat or does it just clog up the ol' ticker?

Originally posted by Willdebeast
does cholesteral make you fat or does it just clog up the ol' ticker?

Good question, I don´t know if it produces energy. I guess it does but you can´t consume that much to generate fat just from it.. :shrug:
Anyway, even protein can make you fat.

Back