• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

regen time/ overtraining

Distortion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
usually i bench 3x a week.. probably alot but whatever. last week i didn't bench 3 times only 2 and i had like a 3-4 day break inbetween, on monday when i benched again i put up more than i thought i could. Is this cuz i took such a long break? Today is wed and i tried to bench again, ow, i couldn't do what i repped 1 time today. So i didn't... i thought wait longer till like friday.

How many times should i bench a week? and what can I do to increase regen time besides protein consumption?

------------------
get bigger, stronger, faster

3 times is too much. Maybe if you are benching wth weights that's not extremely intense, than no harm doing it twice with few days rest in between. But if you're doing some crazy benching that might sore you, than once a week is good enough, too
smile.gif

------------------
I don't have a great body, but as long as I work hard like now, I'm gonna reach there.

yea your muscles need time to heal.
once or twice a week for each muscle, if you go for 2x try mon then thurs. in my opinion if you took a break then lifted more that is a sign of overtraining, more isnt always better. remember you grow outside the gym

yea skyliner got his reply in while i was, this is true, but you could work the same muscles every day if you are going light and for speed i've heard some wrestlers sometime train this way for explosiveness. and maybe i have no idea what im talking about.

<font size="1">[This message has been edited by crmkorn (edited 05-23-2001).]</font>

I have to say to much too! But that is just my opinion.

Back