• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

On Off Cycle

angelus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

My husband is taking NO2 and is going to start taking On Off Cycle. I am wondering if anyone has ever used either of these or both?

Once you stop using these do you loose everything you built up?

I have been told that thier is no problem with taking both of these at the same time.... TRUE / FALSE? Other oppinions or facts truely welcome.

Thanks all for the help...
:D

Go to supplements... This is for the REAL juicers... not the stuff bought out of magazines.

Moved the thread for you, good luck :)

Originally posted by angelus
My husband is taking NO2 and is going to start taking On Off Cycle. I am wondering if anyone has ever used either of these or both?
sorry, never used either.

Once you stop using these do you loose everything you built up?
if you stop training you will.

I have been told that thier is no problem with taking both of these at the same time.... TRUE / FALSE? Other oppinions or facts truely welcome.
cannot see any reason taking both of those would matter.

One question, why can't he ask these questions?

I found this site after he went to bed and THOUGHT it would be a good place to find some answers. I am trying to research both products and get opinions and find facts on both. I guess this isn't the place. Thank you any ways.

I found this site after he went to bed and THOUGHT it would be a good place to find some answers. I am trying to research both products and get opinions and find facts on both. I guess this isn't the place. Thank you any ways.

You could conclude that the lack of responses answer your questions about this supplement, right?

IML Gear Cream!
No offense, but don't you guys think that was a little harsh?

I mean, maybe she was trying to get a balanced opinion from anonymous sources, versus what she probably feels is biased reporting from wherever she gets info.

What's wrong with that?

She asked in a nice manner. If she new anything about Fitzogen, or whoever, she wouldn't be asking.

Not everyone that visits a place like this has spent the time logging 12,000 posts, so maybe you can cut her a little slack and respond the way you do to your buddies.

Thank u Brodus very much!!!!!

If no one know that is fine just say so, that's all I want, please do not get smart about it, I have not nor has my hubby been at this long unlike some of u!

But like I said I came across this site and it looked great! I was not aware no one new anything about these products, I thought that posting is supposed to be a ways to find out about things, but obviously this is not the site for us.

If you do want the sites here you go..

http://www.getno2.com -- this is NO2

On Off is -- http://www.fizogen.com

I am not expecting any answers, but thank you anyways for trying.

No, youc ame to a good place. In general this is one of the best BB sites on the web, and has not succombed to the ad infiltration that plagues so many other sites. There are a lot of very smart people here, but sometimes they get tired of answering what seems to be the same questions, or they're chemistry's out of whack from dieting/hormonal changes, etc. This is true of any BB forum.

Okay, the consensus on NO2 products is they probably work as advertised for 15% of the users. For most people, they don't do much at all. Being primarily Arginine, they can of be used while you're doing anything else. I feel they are overpriced, but if you find a good deal, it can't hurt to try it out.

As far as Fizogen stuff...I have three comments:

1. WAY overpriced--$70 for a 15-day supply!!!

2. They have the hallmarks of a shady company, with all of their proprietary names for products designed to hide what ingredients are in the caps.

3. A 6-capsule serving of ON-Cylce is (one days dose):
200 mg. of their proprietary version of 1-Test ether.
75 mg. of etherized 4-AD
75 mg. of 19-nordiol ether
50 mg. of Hydroxy Test ether
About 100mg. of absorbtion enhancers

Soo...it's basically 3grams of 1Test and a horribly underdosed supply of 4-ad, 19-nor, and Hydroxytest.

If you're looking for safety, sure, it's the safest $70 around! Kidding aside, if you're looking for results from a PH cycle and have been training a while, try S1+ from bulknutrition:

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=816

It's a transdermal, so you'll get much better systemic uptake, it costs half as much, lasts twice as long, and will certainly promote growth.

Good luck, and I'm sorry if the Fizogen products were already pruchased!

Wow thank you so much, that was alot of help and I will definatley be looking into the product you listed. Yes, he has already purchased the ON OFF.

Well thank you again!!:)

Thank u Brodus very much!!!!!

If no one know that is fine just say so, that's all I want, please do not get smart about it, I have not nor has my hubby been at this long unlike some of u!

But like I said I came across this site and it looked great! I was not aware no one new anything about these products, I thought that posting is supposed to be a ways to find out about things, but obviously this is not the site for us.

If you do want the sites here you go..

http://www.getno2.com -- this is NO2

On Off is -- http://www.fizogen.com

I am not expecting any answers, but thank you anyways for trying.

You have to provide adequate information, obviously we have never heard of this stuff, or used it, at least I have not.

I just looked at that site, it looks like overpriced, overmarketed snake oil to me.

What exactly is your husband looking for? what type of supplements? what is his goal?

With more info I/we can recommend a better supplement that we know works, that we have used, and I am sure at a better/cheaper price that that ON/Off cycle crap.

It would also be helpful if your husband joined and asked the questions himself, this way he could provide info about what he is trying to accomplish.

Thank you, he has no idea I have even asked or signed up on this site, like I said he was in bed and now at work. I normally research anything for him, as I am at home all the time. He does not get home til 8:00 pm eats then goes to bed.

But yes I will definately have him see what I have been asking and have him do a little questions himself, as he would definately know what he wants to ask.

Again Thank you

My friend has started taking these and he knows about estrogen arom. I was reading the ingredients but do you guys think the off cycle has enough estrogen inhibiters... he also took animal stack...i hope he doesnt start gettin gyno.

Last edited:
Back