PDA

View Full Version : eca stack with t-3 and clen

bigdaddy
04-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Has anyone taken a eca stack with t-3 and clen? Would that be too hard on your body?

greekblondechic
04-14-2004, 06:23 PM
r u tryin to kill yourself? :suicide:

donescobar2000
04-14-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by bigdaddy
Has anyone taken a eca stack with t-3 and clen? Would that be too hard on your body?

Thats a bit dangerous. When you say t-3 do you mean the product by San? Also what about the Clen(the steroid)?

donescobar2000
04-14-2004, 06:27 PM
I'd stick to just EC. EC is a powerful stack alone and maybe the T - 3 by San.

bigdaddy
04-14-2004, 06:27 PM
The liquid t-3 and liquid clenbuterol. I'm not taking this just curious if anyone has? I would think you would drop the fat pretty fast.

donescobar2000
04-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Avoid suicide and just take EC. 200 mg of caffeine and 25 mg of Ephedrine. That is about as high as I would go. Not saying that you can not do more. Personally I only do it 2 times a day because if I take it in the evening there is no way I will sleep.

greekblondechic
04-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by bigdaddy
I would think you would drop the fat pretty fast.

I think you'd drop dead pretty fast.

Mudge
04-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Well how much are we talking here?

Yes you could die, if your doses are sane thats another story. How are you cycling the T3, how are you cycling the clen blah blah blah. Do you have a heart condition?

There is much more to your question, without that information there is no sure answer.

Will a gun kill you? Not unless you get shot by it in a bad spot.

Will T3/clen kill you? Not unless you are careless.

Supermans Daddy
04-14-2004, 07:22 PM
Try this, ECA /T3 for 2 weeks and Clen /T3 for 2 weeks. You can do that alternate'n cycle for 8 weeks if you be smooth and use common sense.I personally don't get down wit T3 as I don't wanna be taken that shit tha rest of my life, and that's just what you stare'n in tha face if you go hyper-thyroid. A much cooler and safer choice in my opinion would be Triacana. But that's just tha way I swing homey.If you're look'n for max fat burn I've had swell success using injectible L-Carnitine at 200mg EOD along wit that cutt'n cycle.Kynoselen ain't to shabby either. Once again that's just what worked for tha Kid. PEACE

Mudge
04-14-2004, 09:41 PM
I came off T3 just fine, no crash. The key is to taper, and frankly I dont abuse the stuff. I never went over 60mcg and that is considered low for my bodyweight.

Use with common sense.

Supermans Daddy
04-14-2004, 10:43 PM
T3 is pretty scary stuff to me. But as I always put out front, That's just MY opinion.I've used T2 and it was OK, but Triacana is hands down tha whip!!!!!!!!!! I've taken it for as long as 2 months and at decent doseages,NO PROBLEMS!!!!!! I just get a really good fat loss when I use it and I can't imagine even take'n a chance dance'n wit T3 when I don't have to.T3 seems like a risk even if you've got hella knowledge,cuz all it takes is one mistake ,and well let's just say I hope you enjoy tha compound cuz you just married it for life. THAT scares me!

Mudge
04-14-2004, 11:01 PM
It is way, way more flexible than usnic acid or DNP, now that stuff is deadly and still most people survive it.

But yes we all have opinions, I wont touch winstrol :) More people love it than hate it.

Supermans Daddy
04-14-2004, 11:30 PM
whatever works for ya! different strokes I guess. But I do feel ya on that.

BUSTINOUT
04-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
I came off T3 just fine, no crash. The key is to taper, and frankly I dont abuse the stuff. I never went over 60mcg and that is considered low for my bodyweight.

Use with common sense.

Ditto. Low consistant dose and I could take it for a long time with no crash or shutdown.

The old Heatmiser was the shiat too.

Supermans Daddy
04-15-2004, 06:28 AM
BO, I guess I'm a scarey lil shit! ha ha ha. That shit just gives me the tha creeps.I just don't have tha confidence to try it.I figure that I press my luck at my line of work all tha time. A man's gotta know his limits. I should be ashamed of punk'n out like that but DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm cruise'n in bitch mode on this one homey. ha ha

jeb
04-15-2004, 07:59 AM
Mudge how did you take the t3? did you take it while on cycle or in your PCT?

Power Rabbit
04-15-2004, 02:50 PM
t3 aint a pct friendly drug...youll be eatin muscle while your body is trying to bounce back from going off of a cycle...plus the thyroid suppression is probably not so hot for recovery either...

some people use clen on pct...but less as a cutting agent and more as a way to keep macros nearly as high as on cycle and not put on too much fat while the body gets back in order..plus clen is a very mild anticatabolic

Mudge
04-15-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by jeb
Mudge how did you take the t3? did you take it while on cycle or in your PCT?

I was on cycle my first time, right now I am doing 25mcg off cycle.