• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New member, basic history.

Iain

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

Heard about this place through Monstar, he and I were posting on another forum. Was a good place to start off in the strength/muscle building world but time has come to move on.

Been training for about two years, but only vaguely 'scientifically' for the last three months. Presently working on a

Legs/shoulders (based on squats and shoulder press)
Back/bi (based on deadlift and seated row)
Chest/tri (based on bench)

All reps in the 4-6 range. Workout is based on five weeks. First four keep upping the volume and weight (if I can) and then fifth is slacker week. Worked quite well so far, but possibly time to move on.

Main aims:

1. Improve squat massively.
2. Improve bench quite a lot.

Not done much bench until the last two months or so, my new gym has a squat cage and so started doing heavy squats for the first time recently.

I'm 23, have CF. I weigh 162lbs at 5'7", started off two years ago at 135lbs. Only recently started getting my diet in order, now eating 5-6 meals a day and taking in more protein. Gained 5lbs in the last three weeks.

Anyway, looking forward to using this place as my new resource. Maybe even helping out - that is, once I know something.

Later.

Hey man, welcome

Welcome to IM :thumb:

Welcome!

Nice to see that you made it over man, good choice! :thumb:

Welcome :wave:

Back