• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Promoting IM On Other Forums!

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just invited pretty much everyone on another site to come here and register and join at IM. Just because its WAY better. I really hope that all of you feel the same way that IM dominates pretty much all of the other forums. :thumb:

Ooooh, careful MonStar, I'm not sure what the ramifications of doing that are, but I hope it doesnt get anybody too worked up :p

I gotta agree though, IM does rock!

Last edited:
I've been on IM for over three years. (damn, has it been that long??) I've joined other fitness sites and tried to enjoy them, but this place just feels like home. :) I always feel like an outsider at other sites.

Well hey, I feel that IM is friggin' great. And I want to see as much info here as possible. Why not tell people about it? I am always PM'ing people I feel would be a good contribution on other sites telling them to check it out, etc. :)

MonStar, I'm glad you've found a site you love, but you should know that the way you've been spamming advertisement for it at the "other site" makes you a pretty crappy ambassador for IM.

It's also pretty illogical. On one hand you complained about all the BS from posters at the "other site" and how great IM is because it has less BS. On the other hand you've essentially opened the doors for the same BS posters you complained about to come over here. If you were selectively PM'ing your mates, that would make some sense. It would also be less rude than ignoring the "other site's" no spam/advertisement rule.

If you're fed up with the "other site" I hope you'll at least consider showing some class and just walk away from it.

(Just my opinion which in no way reflects those of the "other site". I'' also try not to let one person actions affect my view of IM, which I really know nothing about:) )

I've moved over here from another board also. But I have to agree that you shouldn't spam another board about this one.

This board is pretty amazing in that the members are of such a high level, but yet I don't see any attitudes. In fact, the opposite is true. There's a camaraderie, and the overall feeling is that everyone is here not only to teach something, but to learn also.
:thumb:

Kuso brought me over here when MM went to hell. I only post on this board, I look thru the archives at other boards, but this is me home.

IML Gear Cream!
I am not sure how I found IM, but I am glad that I did.

I wasn't even serious on the other forum about my posts, I kinda' just wanted to see how they would respond. My posts were not up for longer than 5 minutes, so no harm done. :)

I followed Leah over from MM too. That place sure did go downhill.

mm.com was the first message board I ever went to on the net and posted on, and yes it sure did go to shit! :)

shortly after it went down hill I decided that I could build my own board and never do what IA did to mm.com...the rest is history.

i doubt it gets said enough....thanks prince :D :thumb:

I didn't "find" this place. My wife sent me the link way back when. I think she found this place thanks to Ginni spamming a women's fitness board.

Funny, because I started on MM.com too. And then when that place went to sh*t I found EF.com and WBB.com. Then I posted a little while on Treidia.com or something, but that didn't last long. Nice to see that IM hung in there and stayed good, when a lot of sites went downhill and got filled with ads, pop-ups, etc.

Either way, we're glad you think IM is great... cause we do to! :)

I found it early one Sunday morning about 6:30am. While working I was surfing the net and I really don't remember how I found it, but been here ever since.

:dancer: :bounce: :banana: :hot: :rocker: :buttrock:
IM's the BEST! :D

I was searching for a BBing site when I came across IM, and I'm glad I did! I do read and post at some other boards, but like IAB said, I feel like an outsider. I feel welcome here and definitely consider IM my home.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been a member here for almost as long as the site has exisited, I forget who refered me here but it was after a problem at MM.com. I don't post much anymore due to a hectic schedule but I do lurk from time to time.

Originally posted by MonStar
Funny, because I started on MM.com too. And then when that place went to sh*t I found EF.com and WBB.com. Then I posted a little while on Treidia.com or something, but that didn't last long. Nice to see that IM hung in there and stayed good, when a lot of sites went downhill and got filled with ads, pop-ups, etc.

Triedia gee whiz dude, you know how to pick 'em. The Triedia owner was a bad apple in the worst ways.

What they do not tell you in the following article, is his rape and murder history.

Roid Doc
California Man Indicted for Using the Internet and US Mail to Illegally Sell Controlled Substances.
Reports U.S. Attorney

WORCESTER, Mass, Oct. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- A California man was arraigned today in federal court for allegedly operating an Internet/Mail Order enterprise which illegally distributed thousands of dollars worth pharmaceutical controlled substances, the majority of which were Ketamine and anabolic steroids, throughout the United States. It is alleged that a Northborough, Massachusetts resident overdosed on Ketamine purchased from the defendant.

United States Attorney Michael J. Sullivan; Kenneth R. Jones, Postal Inspector in Charge of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service in New England; and Mark R. Trouville, Special Agent in Charge of the U.S. Drug Enforcement in New England, announced today the arraignment of MANUEL L. PACHECO, age 33, formerly of Reseda, California on a six-count felony indictment charging him with conspiring to distribute steroids and Ketamine, a veterinary tranquilizer commonly abused by individuals who frequent "rave clubs", and related violations.

"This indictment should send a clear message to those who seek to conceal their drug dealing activity by using the internet," said U.S. Attorney Sullivan. "Whether on a street corner or in cyberspace, local, state and federal law enforcement is watching. We will find you and prosecute you."

According to papers filed in Court, PACHECO set up an Internet website using a clandestine "Ziplip" account, over which he advertised the sale of anabolic steroids, Ketamine, and assorted prescription drugs purchased in Mexico and smuggled into the United States. Customers from across the U.S. placed orders on-line with PACHECO , who used the Internet alias "The Doc", and paid for the drugs in advance by mailing cash and U.S. Postal
Money Orders to PACHECO at addresses and commercial mail receiving agency accounts he controlled.

It is alleged that PACHECO's business extended to massachusetts, where, according to papers, a Northborough man who purchased Ketamine from PACHECO, overdosed on the drug and slipped into a coma. The man was hospitalized in Worcester for several days before he was revived.

"The anonymity of the Internet is not going to protect the distributors of these predatory drugs," said DEA Special Agent in Charge Trouville. "Traffickers should be on notice that cyberspace will not provide a safe haven from arrest."

The papers also indicated that in a single day in October 2001, Postal Inspectors in California seized 40 packages that PACHECO' s organization had mailed to customers. All of the parcels contained steroids with a combined "retail" value of over $9,000, destined for PACHECO 's various customers.

"For over 200 years, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service has been enforcing laws that protect U.S. Postal Service employees and customers," said Inspector in Charge Kenneth Jones. "We continue to focus substantial efforts on dangerous narcotics. Today's arraignment should be a clear message to anyone who would use the U.S. Mail to commit crimes."

If convicted, PACHECO faces up to 5 years in prison, to be followed by 2 years of supervised release, and a $250,000 fine on the conspiracy and each of the two drug distribution counts in the indictment. PACHECO faces a maximum sentence of 4 years in prison, to be followed by 1 year of supervised release, and a $30,000 fine on each of the two counts charging him with use of the mails to commit a felony. The sixth count of the indictment seeks the forfeiture of a 2001 Plymouth Prowler, a diamond ring and a diamond tennis bracelet. Federal law allows for the forfeiture of any monies and property that are derived from criminal activity.

PACHECO was arrested on March 20, 2002, in Los Angeles, California on a Nassau County, New York complaint charging him with a 1984 homicide. On May 5, 2002, PACHECO was indicted by Nassau County on the homicide charge and he was subsequently returned to New York State on June 7, 2002 on a Governor's warrant. Federal authorities, in connection with these federal charges, took custody of PACHECO on October 17, 2002 to be brought to Massachusetts for his arraignment today. Following his federal arraignment, PACHECO will be returned to the custody of officials in Nassau County, New York to first face the homicide charges there.

The arrest was the product of a long-term investigation conducted by the US. Postal Inspection Service and Special Agents assigned to the Central Massachusetts Drug Enforcement Administration/High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force in Worcester, Massachusetts, with assistance from the Postal Inspection Service in California, the Los Angeles Police Department, the Massachusetts State Police, and Police Detectives from Nassau County, New York. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney David Hennessy in Sullivan's Worcester Office. The asset forfeiture portion of the case is being handled by Assistant U.S. Attorney Shelbey Wright, Chief of Sullivan's Asset Forfeiture Unit.

Woah! That's crazy Mudge. :eek:

Monstar -

Where to start with you?

No, not really. It's only the internet, I don't take it seriously. The 'other place' is kinda my home, first forum and all that. I'll definitely use this place as a resource and I'm glad you like it here. Might be time to settle down yeah?

What is this "other place" anyway??? I want to read Monstars pimpin' threads. :D

Originally posted by Prince
Thanks, I think IM is the best forum! ;)

Yea! but
if so many other people come

that'll mean you will have to pay more for bandwidth....

Which also means more potential Elite memberships...more people clicking on banners...etc...etc...

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
Yea! but
if so many other people come

that'll mean you will have to pay more for bandwidth....

It is true but Prince is rich.

Originally posted by Vieope
It is true but Prince is rich.

LOL!!!

Its true though, how else would he be a Prince? :D

i found IM searching for pumping iron on dvd, i just dont post much cuz im shy:shhh:

Back